Causaly accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. We help researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources in minutes.
Using our AI Machine-reading technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a massive high-precision Knowledge Graph. Causaly is used by Pharmaceutical companies in Research and Commercial departments, for Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence. Read how Causaly is used in Target Identification here: https://bit.ly/3dmzi1f
We are backed by top VCs and have offices in London, Athens and Boston, working with the world’s largest and most prestigious companies in the world. Recently we raised 17M$ in Series A funding from the leading European VC fund, which also backed companies likes Adyen, Datadog, Discord, Figma, Robinhood, and Roblox.
We are hiring a Product Owner to join Causaly team to drive the product development of our Core Platform and its capabilities, working closely with both product and engineering teams.
- Analyse and understand incoming business requirements, identify customer pain points and propose solutions
- Provide vision and guidance to the engineering team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of the product and content architecture, enough to make educated product decisions
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Plan and prioritise product feature backlog and development for the product
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Make sure there is a good balance between product feature and technical improvements.
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Collaborate closely with UX designers to communicate and clarify requirements and provide sign-off for the produced designs
- Maintain regular relationships with both customer-facing teams as well as customers themselves to understand their needs and gain feedback on functional requirements during the development process
- Perform acceptance testing and sign-off any work produced by the engineering team before shipping it to the customer, ensuring quality standards.
- Experience in leading B2B product and cross-functional teams as a Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Technical fluency – able to navigate the technical environment, understanding how technology products and related infrastructure work
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies
- Self-motivated, able to work unsupervised and able to plan, prioritise work with a complex schedule of events and activities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Confident and proactive
- 4+ years of experience in product management within a major Life Science company
- Life Sciences (biology, chemistry, pharma industry, bio/chemo/pharmaco-informatics) domain knowledge
- Experience in NLP and Search technologies would be a plus
- PhD in biological sciences or related field
- Competitive Salary
- Individual training budget for professional development
- Plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility as we grow
- Be part of a multinational, diverse and exceptional early team that builds a transformative knowledge product with the potential to have real impact
- Regular team outings (post COVID)
- Annual team retreat to secret destination (post COVID)