Come join me on the forefront of disruption at Quicken Loans as a part of the Team Member Experience group where we seek to streamline our Enterprise software experience. We do this through workflow automation and machine learning that enables personalization at scale. We’re looking for talented UX Team Members who are passionate about solving complex problems. If you are a systems thinker, who enjoys the complex ecosystem of Enterprise Design, we’d love to talk with you.
Our team is comprised of both a Salesforce CRM platform as well as a custom workflow automation platform. We are looking for two distinct sets of skills. On one side, Team Members who are comfortable with Atomic Design Principles, specifically within the Salesforce Lightning Design System. Additionally, given the nature of Salesforce development, designers with front-end coding capabilities are a plus. On the other side of our business, we are looking for Team Members who enjoy building the bridge between ML technologies and real-world customer problems; enabling Human-Centered Design methodologies to reframe questions unique to ML. In both roles, you will be working collaboratively with banking Team Members, engineers, data scientists and product management.
Come join a diverse and curious team of problem solvers, passionate about reimagining the lending experience. Plus have a lot of fun along the way!
The Senior User Experience (UX) Designer delivers these business objectives through the creation of superior user experiences for clients and internal team members. They create usable solutions that provide a competitive advantage in user experience by designing and delivering user journeys, user flow, wireframes and interactive prototypes across a variety of devices and interfaces. They develop UX design best practices as well as mentor and develop others on the team.
· Influence cross-functional teams to create user-centered designs, requirements, workflows and strategies that deliver value to our clients
· Create industry-leading user experiences and interfaces that will be developed into prototypes and future products
· Influence product direction through a deep understanding of user needs obtained by directing user research priorities and developing user research plans, tracking and utilizing user feedback obtained
· Apply user experience standards, industry guidelines, interaction design principles and best practices to ensure an efficient, effective and consistent user experience
· Translate user needs and business requirements into compelling experiences
· Design and deliver user journeys, user flows, wireframes and interactive prototypes across a variety of devices and interfaces
· Create low- and high-fidelity prototypes to clearly communicate the intent of design
· Recommend metrics and utilize data to track performance and prioritize future product features
· Develop UX design best practices and templates
· Mentor and develop other UX design team members
· 3 years of experience designing UX solutions for software, web applications and/or mobile native apps
· Bachelor’s degree in user experience, interaction design, communication design, information architecture, psychology, HCI, human factors, other related field or equivalent work experience
· Demonstrated ability in creating user experience designs that create a competitive advantage and measure the effectiveness of designs with end users
· Demonstrated ability in working with a variety of design tools such as Adobe XD, Axure, InVision, Sketch, Omnigraffle and Balsamiq
· Demonstrated ability with designing digital products, services and experiences for effective and efficient human use
· Knowledge of influencing product direction through a deep understanding of user needs and usability
· Knowledge of User-Centered Design (UCD), Information Architecture (IA), Interaction Design, Usability Testing, creating wireframes and prototyping
· Knowledge and usage of research techniques to ensure validity of data collected from human participants
· Knowledge of human abilities, human limitations and other human characteristics that are relevant to design
· Knowledge of best practices, key findings and evidence-based rationalization of UX design decisions
· Master’s degree in UX, interaction design, human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, UX, HCI, human factors or related field
· Demonstrated ability in working with Agile environments