Fuzu is a venture-backed, rapidly scaling Series A company that seeks to tackle Africa’s human capital challenges. We view our team as a family and seek humble, driven and curious minds to join us on our journey.
Our vision is to become the undisputed home of career opportunities across Africa. With our unique data-driven and personalized approach we have already established ourselves as the fastest-growing career development platform in East Africa. With over 1+ million registered users and 1,000 organizations in the Fuzu family, we are on the path to catalyze the entire talent ecosystem.
As Fuzu continues to grow, we are hiring our first Product Commercialization Manager. This role will work closely with our Technical Product Manager and lead the go-to-market planning and launch of 3-4 new B2C products aimed at improving the career prospects of job seekers across Africa.
If you believe you have what it takes to bring these critical products to market, are excited to lead cross-functional teams, get your hands dirty, and improve the livelihoods of people across the continent, we’d like to meet you!
- Ensure the successful launch and delivery of 3-4 new B2C products (e-learning, career coaching, and automated feedback)
- Coordinate all GTM activities across cross-functional teams of marketing, product operations, user research, data and analytics, and product
- Define the pricing, positioning and business models of new products, including driving a culture of rapid experimentation to achieve business results
- Establish targets and KPIs across core B2C teams to drive execution
- Identify new opportunities for products to launch including supporting early stage market research, defining the value proposition, and validating / invalidating business ideas through ROI analysis
- Support in growing Fuzu’s B2C presence in 3-4 new geographies in the coming 12 months, including our Q3 launch in Nigeria
Qualifications and requirements
- 3+ years of experience driving growth for a leading online brand or in a top tier management consulting company
- Excels in driving end-to-end workstream planning and coordination across diverse teams
- Able to break down and solve problems through quantitative thinking and analysis
- Creates an inclusive environment with people at all levels of an organization
- Thrives in ambiguous, ever-changing situations
- Highly creative individual who can ‘think outside the box’
- Passionate about empowering Africa’s people and organizations to achieve their dreams
- Experience working or living in emerging markets