We are an ambitious team that’s transforming the way people achieve a beautiful, more confident smile. No longer do you have to step inside the orthodontist office to create the smile of your dreams. With a click of a button, you are on the road to making those dreams a reality. Our doctor-directed, at-home system makes it easy, safe and affordable for everyone.
We also believe that a job should do more than pay the bills. It should fill you with a sense of purpose. The kind you feel when you’re a part of something BIG.
Interested? Let’s talk.
Byte is looking for an experienced Growth Product Manager who is passionate about building products to drive growth and experimenting to improve the customer journey. This role requires someone who has a proven background in building impactful ecommerce user experiences, backed by data. In this role, you’ll partner with teams across the business to experiment and optimize our website customer funnels to improve acquisition and conversion.
What You Will Do:
- Guide the product strategy and goals for our cross-functional team focused on driving efficient traffic acquisition and increased conversion
- Perform continuous & detailed data analysis of the funnel and how it is performing to inform the roadmap, continually monitor and respond quickly
- Develop a deep understanding of the user experience, identify and fill product gaps, and generate new ideas that improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Ruthlessly experiment and test to optimize our KPIs within our acquisition and conversion funnels.
- Partner with the Growth Marketing teams to personalize our acquisition flow and optimize our attribution framework.
- Partner with our SEO team to appropriately prioritize and deploy design and engineering resources to accelerate our organic traffic growth.
- Perform continuous and frequent experimentation and multivariate testing to prove or disprove hypotheses and improve funnel performance.
- Create and document user stories and detailed functional specifications for rapid development.
- Lead a cross-functional team of designers, copywriters, developers, and product analysts.
- Work closely with the CRM team to ensure funnel conversion is optimally supported by customer email, push, SMS etc.
- Define OKRs and success metrics, track progress and measure impact.
- Partner with the product analytics team to implement continuous reporting/visualisation of funnel performance and progress to the wider management team.
- 5+ years of experience in growth product management.
Proven track record of optimizing funnels, managing rapid experimentation, and driving conversion, retention, referrals, & monetization.
- Experience and a passion for hypothesis-driven product development and continuous discovery.
- Highly analytical, good at using data to form a hypothesis and defining metrics to determine the success of product initiatives.
- Experience leading teams and inspiring the people who work with you to execute.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Highly effective communication skills and ability to liaise seamlessly between functional teams.
- Proven ability to take an idea through design, delivery and optimization.
- Growth mindset and constant hunger to improve your product.
- Experience with Scrum methodologies and tools like Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with SEO a plus.
- Experience conducting user research to identify pain points and educate product design a plus.
- Experience in retargeting strategies a plus
- Competitive pay PLUS employer paid contribution toward company sponsored health care plan.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Well hook you up with awesome aligner and whitening benefits. Your family too!
- An exceptional company culture (if we do say so!) in a truly flat organization that values commitment and hustle over titles and rigid hierarchies.
- The opportunity to be in early on the start of something amazing!