Reorg provides breaking news and market-moving intelligence along with cutting edge technology and data for hedge funds, investment banks and law firms. We are changing the way that professionals access opaque or complex information, and we are always looking for bright minds to join us on that mission.
We are looking for a person who is passionate about designing and executing products that drive client value. You will form a foundational component of the product team who drives enhancement ideas, executes them and drives adoption across all client types (buyside, legal, investment banking and advisory). You have experience with core use cases critical to financial intelligence involving discovery of content (search), absorption of content (reading research), and analysis of data.
- Partner with tech teams, product, internal stakeholders and clients to create an industry leading search and discovery experience on Reorg’s platforms
- Guide roadmap for Search and Document interaction team from idea to implementation. This includes market research driven by client usage data, competitor research, client conversations and other sources to determine needs, prioritize ideas in a disciplined and deliberate way and ultimately work with marketing and sales/customer success to ensure successful rollout
- Execute on prioritized projects that support the product roadmap with respect to these use cases and data needs, establishing success metrics and reporting on adoption/outcome.
- Build features with and without a designer from scratch, including the conceptual work, sketching, and wireframing
- Monitor other key financial technology/media platforms for competitive analysis and idea generation
- 3-5+ years of experience in product management; experience with Search a plus; experience with financial data and intelligence products a plus
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Comfortable sifting through and analyzing data, using analytic tools (such as Heap) to make product decisions
- Proactive and positive thinker who takes initiative in solving problems
- Action Oriented
- Customer First Mindset
- Effective Team Players
- Driven To Excel
Please note before submitting an application: At Reorg we take our interview process very seriously. Interviewing with Reorg may include phone interviews, on-site interviews, written projects and presentations. Although we receive a large number of applicants, we do our best to follow up and ensure it is a positive experience.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.