Would you like to design outstanding products for a worldwide sports video streaming service, watched by millions of customers?
As Senior Product Designer at DAZN, you will be designing next-generation streaming video experiences on web, mobile and TV platforms, coordinating activities to balance both user needs and DAZN’s goals.
You will champion design, facilitate design discussions with Product teams, as well as lead the consolidation of concepts and driving towards solutions. And it doesn’t stop there, you’ll also dive into the detail of the design UX and UI and run workshops with stakeholders within the business. To top it all off, you will also have the opportunity to travel to experience DAZN’s global reach! You’ll also have a unique opportunity to gain an interesting insight into the complexities of designing global payment solutions and play a key role in increasing customer growth. Your design will help drive more customers to DAZN and let them consume the sport they love!
You will be joining a diverse group of talented Product Designers (UX and UI), Creative Technologists, User Researchers and Copywriters. It is a truly international team shaping the future of video streaming experiences and designing engaging websites and apps. You will be an integral part of the core central Design team, supporting the product and engineering teams in Amsterdam, London and Poland.
If this sounds like a journey you would love to be a part of, then come and chat to us!
This role is based in London, Hammersmith.
Benefits include access to DAZN, 25 days’ annual leave (increasing by 3 days after 3 years), annual performance-related bonus, private medical insurance, life assurance, pension contributions up to 5%, family friendly community, free access for you and one other to our workplace mental health platform app (Unmind), learning and development resources, opportunity for flexible working and access to our internal speaker series and events.
AS OUR NEW SENIOR PRODUCT DESIGNER, YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Leading by example in the creation of high fidelity work products (schematics, user journeys, interactions etc.)
- Coaching peers and junior contributors, leading by example and helping to raise the bar for the product design team
- Estimating design activities for the product design team, helping facilitate broader workstream coordination and expectation setting with senior leaders and partners
- Guiding the product design team in discovery/prep, facilitation of workshops with stakeholders, identifying and analysing needs.
- Facilitating the presentation of and presenting design decisions to peers, partners, and stakeholders, helping the product design team to articulate and rationalize capabilities against user insights and business goals.
- Creating hi-fidelity product designs, design ideas, user flows, sitemaps and prototypes
YOU’LL BE SET UP FOR SUCCESS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience working in a product team creating multiple solutions for a core global product
- Understanding of acquisition, sign up flows and payments, across different platforms and devices
- A good understanding of how to build global products being sympathetic to their specific needs and cultural differences
- Expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques, UX and interaction design (creating product designs, design ideas, user flows, sitemaps, prototypes, and interpreting data)
- Ability to work with product and engineering teams, negotiating priorities and technology constraints to ensure products are delivered on schedule
- Excellent working knowledge of key design tools (Figma etc.)
- The ability to deliver innovative experiences for one or more of Mobile, Tablet, Desktop and TV, with a working knowledge of distinct design constraints and nuances.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE:
- The ability to work on many different workstreams at the same time
- Motion design skills
HERE’S A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US…
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We’re doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We’re using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we’re not going to stop.
If you’re ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you’re the kind of person who’s going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to do so. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.
When submitting your application with us, please share any samples of your works, portfolio, websites. It will help us to have more holistic overview on your profile.