TrueAccord is a category-defining company. We combine machine learning with a human-based approach to transform debt resolution and to get people on the path towards financial health. Every year, more than 70 million Americans have negative experiences dealing with debt. We are changing this by providing personalized digital experiences that guide lenders and consumers through this challenging financial process.
With a world-class leadership team, passionate team members, and proprietary predictive models trained on years worth of transactional data, TrueAccord is well-positioned to deliver on a huge opportunity: helping millions of consumers to regain and keep their financial footing while lowering the cost of doing business for creditors across many industries.
Engage is a fast-growing consumer SaaS product that is on its way to becoming the new standard for consumers looking to get out of debt and achieve financial health. Built on top of the consumer trust that TrueAccord has successfully developed since 2013, Engage paves the path to financial well-being for millions of consumers. This is a unique opportunity for your work to make a real impact in the world and in people’s lives. You will join a rapidly-growing team of highly motivated people who take the TrueAccord mission seriously and are determined to succeed.
As our first dedicated Product Analyst on Engage, you will take ownership of analytics for our business-to-consumer products. You will work with multiple teams to define, develop and maintain our data warehouse. You will conduct deep explorations into our data to identify trends, product insights, and build predictive capabilities. You will gather key insights around our product, growth, operations, and customers and will collaborate closely with stakeholders to enable informed decision making. This is an exciting role that is critical for Engage’s success and for TrueAccord as whole.
Summary of Responsibilities and Duties:
- Act as an Analytics owner for Engage; Work closely with stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Marketing, and
- Operations to ensure that all tactical and strategic objectives are supported by the timely and accurate delivery of reporting and performance measurement
- Manage team business intelligence initiatives from the coordination of data extraction/transformation/loading processes to the design and development of reporting and visualizations to support business operations
- Translate stakeholder requests into the correct analytical framework, including accurate problem identification and hypothesis formation
- Analyze product data from Mixpanel, Smartlook, and internal databases to understand consumer behavior
- Analyze multi-channel marketing data to evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns and analyze the funnel from impressions to paying users
- Keep a pulse on the metrics that move the business, informing the team of important insights and shifts
- Write clean and concise queries to manage large tables and extract the relevant data efficiently
- Routinely present findings, insights, and recommendations to key stakeholders within Engage and TrueAccord
- Produce accountability for business outcomes through KPI creation and monitoring
- Ensure data integrity through the development and use of system controls
- A minimum of 3 years of experience using quantitative data analysis to solve problems and drive performance is required
- Fluency in SQL, along with strong proficiency in data visualization and storytelling
- Competency with data visualization or business intelligence tools such as Looker, Tableau, or Power BI
- Demonstrated pattern of being analytically curious, bringing a learning mindset to understanding a new business and consumer behavior
- Ability to present complex information and deliver insights to non-technical business partners clearly and concisely
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively, both in a team environment and across functions
- Attention to detail and accuracy, while maintaining a solid awareness of the big picture, are extremely important
- Must be able to work effectively with little direct supervision and in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and multiple deadlines
Very Nice To Have:
- At least 5 years of relevant analytical experience
BS/MS degree in an analytical discipline: finance, statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, etc.
- Experience in Financial Technology or on a consumer-focused product
- Familiarity with product and marketing analytics tools and technologies: Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Smartlook/FullStory, Hubspot, etc.
- Ability to use data-driven insights to influence process improvements and controls
What TrueAccord offers you + Culture & Benefits
TrueAccord is a distributed company with a major presence in the San Francisco Bay area and Lenexa, KS. We offer a healthy work environment that continuously builds an inclusive and diverse culture where everyone is able to develop the best version of themselves. We are a dynamic group of people who are subject matter experts with a passion for change.
*** Generous paid time off
*** Paid training
*** We promote work/life harmony
*** Paid holidays
*** Health, dental and vision benefits
*** 401K with matching
Our teams are crafting solutions to big problems every day. If you’re looking for an opportunity to do impactful work, join TrueAccord and make a difference.
Our Dedication to Diversity & Inclusion
TrueAccord is an equal opportunity employer. We promote, value, and thrive with a diverse & inclusive team. Different perspectives contribute to better solutions and this makes us stronger every day. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.