As Senior Product Manager at Workpath you’re responsible for what gets built by your product team and that it provides the most value to our customers. Specifically, your team will enable thousands of teams, middle managers and executives to communicate through conversation formats like “Check-ins”. During a Check-in teams reflect on their progress towards their strategic goals, communicate learnings, identify risks that could lead to not achieving their goals, and decide on course corrections on-the-go. Ideally, Check-ins provide teams a moment of calm clarity during their week of daily noise, notifications, emails etc..
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Regularly talk to our actual users and customers (ideally on-site) to truly understand about their issues, pains, and desires and validate solutions and how they course-correct today
- Prioritize what your product team should build next based on qualitative and quantitative insights and your team’s OKRs
- Craft feature concepts with engineers and designers and facilitate a smooth implementation
- Take an active role in defining your team’s OKRs and strategic direction of supporting further conversation formats next to Check-ins, while taking into account user and business needs, competition and market trends
- Experience in B2B SaaS product management, preferably with enterprise customers
- Empathic listener, who has a relentless desire to understand customer needs
- Positive, hands-on mentality and the ability for finding creative solutions
- Strategic thinker with a tendency to act
- Real passion for supporting organizations to transform into agile and learning networks
- Full working proficiency in German and English (communication and writing)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- A product and service ecosystem with immense potential to transform the way millions of people work – in Europe and around the world
- A strong team and feedback culture in a supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation package, opportunities for high personal growth and the ability to take over significant responsibility in an organization constantly striving to be a role model for the future of work
- We’re looking to build teams of missionaries, not mercenaries – are you, too?
Workpath is a B2B SaaS startup headquartered in the heart of Munich. Our strategic workflow and analytics software drives agile management and business transformation for customers like SAP, Metro and Scout24. Join our fast-growing team that is working on shaping tomorrow’s working world by unleashing the potential of millions of employees in businesses all over the world.