XING Events, a New Work SE subsidiary, connects people with over 130,000 business events each year, in turn helping them to boost their professional networks in real life. The platform offers organisers targeted event promotion options and simple attendee management to ensure their events are a sell-out. https://www.xing-events.com/en/
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER (m/f/x)
For years XING has been one of the leading companies in building user-oriented digital products thanks to an organisation that embraces agile methods in and beyond the cross-functional product development teams. With our strong group of over 50 product people – with a variety of specialisations and a keen interest in collaborating and learning from one another – we actively work to grow our product culture.
Thanks to our internal learning mindset, a variety of training courses, exchange with external partners as well as national and international experts, we pursue our vision: For a better working life.
At XING Events we’re realizing a core part of that vision by bringing people together. We create real impact by helping people build their local community, find inspiring events (online & offline) that help them advance their career.
A challenging task
Our groups and events products are at the heart of our efforts in community building, enabling people meet in real life and online. We need you to help us bring that vision to life.
- Shape, drive and execute the product strategy for your product in close collaboration with your team, product peers and the product lead.
- Manage an interdisciplinary team of Engineers, Designers, QAs and Scrum Masters.
- Determine requirements, create product concepts and validate them through prototyping, user feedback and A/B testing.
- Collaborate with your key stakeholders to define, prioritise and execute a roadmap specifically designed to increase our member base and activity on the platform.
- As part of XING you will shape the future for our B2C platform.
A convincing background
- Professional experience as a Product Manager with a desire to build outstanding products that our consumers love and use regularly.
- Represent a strategic mindset, be self-driven and execute with a solution-focused and pragmatic attitude.
- Highly analytical approach using qualitative and quantitative data to make data-based decisions through experimentation.
- Proven experience understanding and aligning consumers jobs with business goals to successfully ship software releases in close cooperation with engineers and designers.
- Experience as a group moderator and/or event organizer is a plus to build empathy with our user segments.
An inspiring environment
XING Events offers a dynamic environment located in the center of Munich with an excellent rooftop terrace. Distributed work has been part of our company for years hence we can offer a professional and fun remote work environment, too. Part from flexible working hours, you’ll have the opportunity to unleash your skills and acquire new ones. We offer regular team and offsite events. Furthermore, you have the option to work on whatever you like several times a year during our Hack Week. Of course, we also provide you with free drinks and organic fruit as well as restaurant vouchers. And let’s not forget the smartphone or iPad that you can use privately.