With more than 10 years of experience under our belt, Uniblue is a market leader in the Windows software utility space. We are currently looking to expand our product portfolio and are therefore looking for an experienced Product Manager to help us drive our product strategy and build the future.
Primary Role and Responsibilities
- Drive product strategy through data gathered from internal and external stakeholders;
- Plan and execute long-term product roadmaps;
- Constantly keep up to date with the market, competition and new technology;
- Prioritize projects and requirements in line with company strategy;
- Manage all product releases across multiple teams, ensuring maximum communication and coordination, high quality standard and on-time delivery;
- Constantly monitor and improve product revenue and customer satisfaction index growth;
- Ensure that the product remains the best on the market both from a technical and an experience point of view.
- A Degree in IT or other equivalent professional qualifications;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience managing a software product, ideally promoted via online channels;
- Certification or demonstrable working knowledge of methodologies such as Pragmatic Marketing Framework, Prince 2, Agile and Scrum;
- Knowledgeable about and feels comfortable working on multiple Operating Systems;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in the English language. Knowledge of other languages would be considered an asset.
Other Desirable Skills/ Knowledge
- Solid understanding of online sales & marketing channels;
- A process oriented people person, able to lead without formal authority;
- Fast-learner, even in relatively new areas;
- A love for creating great products;
- A creative approach to problem solving coupled with a keen eye for detail.