Here at Mavenoid, we’re building the platform for technical support of physical products. Companies use our software to help their customers install, use, and troubleshoot everything from consumer electronics and home appliances to electric scooters and robotic lawnmowers. With $20 million in funding from leading VC firms and many of the world’s most iconic brands as clients, our goal is to make technology easy for everyone. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir and Google, we have offices in New York and Stockholm. As an international virtual-first company, we have office optional culture with Mavens located all over the US and Europe.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for Mavenoid’s go-to-market strategy. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the rest of the Mavenoid team to spearhead product positioning, messaging, launches, develop sales collateral, and support marketing campaigns that deliver revenue growth and elevate the Mavenoid brand.
This role is remote eligible from the ET or CET time zones.
In your first month, you will
– Complete Mavenoid’s remote onboarding program
– Meet with key stakeholders to align on strategy and desired outcomes
– Audit our existing GTM process to identify gaps and opportunities
– Familiarize yourself with our product, enablement materials, and pitch.
– Design your initial 90-day action plan
In your first three months, you will
– Set strategy and vision for the implementation of a new GTM process
– Take ownership over internal communications for new features
– Create hyper-personalized sales collateral that supports & educates users across the customer journey
– Up-level our existing ICP, persona, positioning & messaging frameworks
– Partner with cross-functional teams such as content, field, sales & product to deliver against strategic initiatives
In your first six months, you will
– Own the GTM process of your own design that drives a measurable lift in revenue
– Build a comprehensive sales enablement library leveraging your personas & messaging frameworks
– Lay the foundations to define product support as a new category
– Contribute across the organization to activities that build and establish Mavenoid’s brand
– You have a successful track record in B2B product marketing.
– You’re a strong communicator and even better collaborator.
– You’re a great project manager.
– You have an eye for design and an aptitude for data.
– You have a hunger to learn, grow and have an impact outside of your job description.
What we offer
– The upsides of joining a startup early: outsized impact, real ownership and accountability, hard problems, faster learning, quicker decisions, less bureaucracy, and meaningful equity combined with fair compensation.
– Remote-first policy: Work from home or if you prefer, from one of our offices in Stockholm, Sweden, New York City, US, or Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
– Employees’ work-life balance: flexible working hours and 25 days paid leave + national bank holidays.
– Employees’ wellness: free food during working hours, bi-weekly meditation sessions, and up to $500 as a Health Perk.
– Remote/home setup: latest generation Mac, large screens, ergonomic desks/chairs, and other equipment you might need.
– A career opportunity where your professional growth is in focus: unlimited books, 3 days off per year to focus on personal development, and up to $2,400 for courses, conferences, and other learning material.
– Regular company trips, and remote activities.
For those working in the US or Canada:
– Unlimited sick leave
– Paid health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
– 401K (US); employee contribution of 3%. The amount can be increased or decreased as the employee wishes.