SmartRecruiters is a fast-growing recruiting SaaS provider on a mission to connect people to jobs at scale. We are bright, passionate individuals on a mission to change the way companies hire.
Rated by industry analysts as the worldwide leader of modern talent acquisition suites, 4,000+ customers around the world use SmartRecruiters’ products to achieve Hiring Success. Our belief is that people are the heart of an organization — hiring success = business success.
SmartRecruiters offers a collaborative, diverse, and remote-friendly work environment, as well as competitive salaries and generous equity. We believe in promotion from within, so high performance can lead to upward mobility. Needless to say, we make sure you’re taken care of.
Our inclusive office environment welcomes and respects all.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Product Manager to join our team and help drive the evolution within our product suite.
This role is for you if you are a product manager with a deep understanding of user-first feature development, experience with SaaS products, and a passion to change recruiting forever. You will own product features from conception to implementation and beyond. We believe in continuous features improvement, as well as in rigorous measurement of their impact on our users.
Your ability to research, be creative, display grit, lead, and listen will determine the future of the product. This is an interdisciplinary role: you will work with Design, Engineering, Data Science, and Product Marketing to deliver a world-class product, and you’ll be tackling both strategy and day-to-day execution. You will launch new products that support our mission of connecting people to jobs, and that will be used by recruiting teams at thousands of companies worldwide.
You’ll join a supportive, diverse group of talented Product Managers, Designers and Engineers in Berlin, San Francisco, London and Krakow. We are looking for someone who will love technology innovation as much as we do!
- Ability to make things happen
- Ability to turn complexity and uncertainty into awesomeness
- Self-starter with with an appetite and ability to own a large part of the product
- Experience designing products that optimize web and mobile visit conversion
- Product management experience in SaaS
- Familiarity with AI, data science and data engineering
- Good grasp of UX
- Keen interest in technological innovation and the recruitment market
- Empathy and active listening
- Penchant for data-informed decision-making
- Excellent communication skills and used to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to collaborate and lead across multiple teams on complex projects
- Attention to detail
- Aspiration to be an excellent colleague and teammate
- Fluent in English
Extra bonus for:
- Experience working with job boards (both mainstream & niche) or in the recruitment software space
- Good understanding of how software products leverage machine learning algorithms
- Experience in product internationalisation and localisation, or in building for global audiences
- Fluency in a European language
We are a fast growing, series D funded start-up on a mission to IPO. If you’re looking to surround yourself with bright and passionate individuals that drive you to be your best – you’ve found the right place! Our transparent and entrepreneurial environment allows you to feel supported, grow your career, and have fun along the way. Everyone is encouraged to be the CEO of their job. This empowers individuals to own their role and have the confidence to explore and implement new ideas. SmartRecruiters believes in promotion from within, so high performance leads to upward mobility.
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.