Onfido is the new identity standard for the internet. That means we only need an image of your ID and a selfie to prove that you’re you. In doing so, we help millions of people connect to the services they need and love more easily, speedily and safely than ever before, whether it’s renting a car or opening a bank account. Our vision is to create an open world where identity is the key to access.
We’ve received over $200 million in funding from world-class tech investors including TPG Growth, Microsoft, Salesforce to back our vision. And we’re just getting started.
You will be essential to helping us expand Onfido’s Customer Platform offering by spear-heading strategic initiatives on bringing additional orchestration and workflow capabilities to market.
You would be working within a cross-functional team. This role is both a technical and commercial-facing role that requires strong partnership with R&D, Product Design, Growth, and across the business.
You’ll be part of a Product team with strong leadership and sense of mission, owning the full roadmap and delivery of the company’s platform and product lines.
Location: East Coast US, UK, EU
What we’re hoping to see highlighted on your CV:
- An established Product Manager with several major cycles (multi-quarter) of defining a product, deploying it and managing it operationally. Ideally you’ve worked with B2B or B2B2C products.
- Evidence of data driven decision-making. You get a kick out of data analysis, especially when it leads to new insights about your users.
- You’re deeply empathetic, able to ask the right questions, and listen carefully to the relevant answers
- Creative problem solver with a holistic mindset – connecting the dots, systematic in structuring them and detailed-oriented in specifying them
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to define product requirements
- Action-oriented and able to motivate teams and colleagues towards achieving goals
- Strong systems thinking skills and able to debate technical concepts
- Experience in a startup or scaleup
- Experience building products for Enterprise customers
- Experience working in the identity or fraud space
Don’t tick all the boxes, but still think you’d be a good fit? Apply anyway and show us what you can do.
We use a lot of exciting technology. Our engineers are flexible about technology and pick the right tool for the job:
– Python, Ruby and Elixir for our service code.
– React and Redux for frontend work.
– TensorFlow for Machine Learning / Computer Vision.
– Kubernetes and Docker to package and run services.
– AWS for underlying infrastructure.
You can learn more about our product engineering team and the work we do on our Onfido Tech blog.
Onfidoer’s all share a set of core values which include:
> Succeed Together
> Take Pride
> Create Customer Buzz
> Learn Things, Share them
> Find a Better Way
Along with our multi-national team in our London HQ we have offices in EMEA, America and APAC, making Onfido an exciting and culturally enriching place to work.
Personal hyper-growth requires a fast-moving environment, a clear career development plan and—crucially—looking after ourselves. Onfido Balance is the toolkit we’ve developed to succinctly communicate our benefits offering:
> Body benefits prioritise health, wellbeing, exercise and recovery.
> Head benefits are focussed on learning whatever your learning style, mental wellness and flexible working.
> Heart benefits are framed around sharing our success with our peers, our local communities and our future selves in the form of equity, corporate social responsibility and better togetherness.
Check out Life at Onfido via our LinkedIn Life Page!
Please note: Onfidoers are all working from home for the time being. We also have switched to a virtual recruitment process and all our Newfidos will be onboarding remotely. Stay Safe!
Onfido is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. We’re always on the lookout for talented, passionate people and encourage applications from all backgrounds regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, parental status, race or religion. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.