Want to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth? Financial inequality is increasing, and too many people are getting left behind. At Stash, we are passionate about democratizing wealth creation through education, advice, and products that help customers achieve greater financial freedom.
Stash is pioneering the future of personal finance with the first financial subscription that helps people invest and build wealth. From saving for retirement to budgeting, Stash unites banking, investing, and advice all in one app that has helped more than 5M people reach their financial goals and make progress towards financial freedom.
Stash is looking for a dedicated, motivated, and entrepreneurial Technical Product Manager to help grow the team and product.
Our ideal candidate has proven experience launching successful software products in consumer-facing companies, is a master at developing creative solutions to hard problems and evangelizes ideas with ease. If you are an open communicator with a passion for data-driven decision making and you are excited about changing the world of investing, Stash is looking for you!
What you’ll do:
- Lead a cross-functional team to iterate on transfer processing flows and ensure end-to-end transfer system stability for our customers
- Lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects to achieve short and long term goals
- Provide support to internal partners and interface with external vendors to enable transfer/payment feature expansion and platform growth
- Apply user-centered thinking, empathizing with users in collaboration with Product partners, Engineering, and CX to generate ideas and converge on a solution that the whole team can be proud of and learn from
- Analyze data and gain meaningful insights to drive successful iterations and identify opportunities
- Communicate openly across the team and org regarding the status of projects in development, as well as results post-launch
- Define specifications in a straightforward, understandable and detailed fashion
- Manage projects in a highly organized, flexible manner while staying focused on mission-critical scope
What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of product management experience
- A proven track record of launching and iterating on successful products
- Experience working in Agile and knowledge of sprint planning & prioritization
- Knowledge of technical micro-services and event-driven architecture
- Previous experience in banking, money transfers, payment processing, or financial services is a plus
- Ability to leverage data to make informed decisions and clearly articulate the value
- Demonstrated A/B testing skills on tools such as LaunchDarkly or similar
- Excitement and passion to innovate in finance using B2C constructs
- An open mind, flexibility around testing new approaches and the ability to harness failures and turn them into wins
At Stash it is our mission to help everyday Americans invest and build wealth. That includes people of all races, genders, and abilities, so it is important to us to acknowledge and address the issues of inequality in financial services head on.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to living our values, promoting innovation, and building the best products. Our success is directly related to our employees and we believe that our team should reflect the diversity of the customers that we serve. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Stash is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds.
If you require any reasonable accommodations to make your application process more accessible please reach out to recruiting@Stash.com.
Invest in Yourself:
- Equity & Stash Accounts [Invest, Retire, Custodial, Bank]
- Flexible PTO
- Learning & Development Fund
- Work from Home Stipends
- Parental Leave [Primary & Secondary]
- BuiltIn’s Best Places to Work (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Forbes Fintech 50 (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Digital Bank, Finovate Awards (2020)
- Tearsheet Challenge Awards, Best Banking Card Product – Stock-Back® Card, 2020
- LendIt Fintech Innovator of the Year (2019 & 2020)
**No recruiters, please**