Where in the world of OVO will I be working?
The OVO Group’s mission is to drive progress towards net zero carbon living. We’re a collection of companies with a single vision: to power human progress with clean affordable energy for everyone. Find out more here.
Kaluza is the centrepiece of OVO Group’s ambition to become the world leader in distributed energy technology. Kaluza is shaping the future: a distributed, consumer-centric energy system that will be the nervous system connecting energy retailers, grid & network operators and consumers to provide clean, affordable energy for everyone.
Kaluza is our flexible software platform which enables energy suppliers to provide a simple, transparent, reliable & ultimately delightful experience to their customers. We build tools and processes which enable suppliers to solve customer problems and help end users better manage their energy at home.
What will I be doing?
Product Managers within Kaluza work in product teams building a platform bringing new and engaging innovative solutions to challenges faced by the energy sector. Already supporting the UK market our next big challenge is to solve these problems as we expand into new markets internationally.
We’re looking for a technical-minded product manager to join our team responsible for contract data and change processes. As part of the role you’ll be working with other teams building agent and customer experiences, ensuring that they have the APIs and data they need to carry out onboarding and retention journeys.
You will be responsible for…
- Leading and motivating your product team to define and execute on OKRs.
- Working with your product team to define your product roadmap.
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to form your product backlog.
- Being a leader and working with colleagues across the organization to drive the platform forward towards the Kaluza company vision.
- Delivering your product backlog and achieving your OKRs and product mission.
We’d love to hear from you if you…..
- Are an accomplished technical product manager or engineering manager with a product mindset.
- Have experience of complex delivery challenges with multiple stakeholders.
- Lead from the front, delivering new and creative solutions for unsolved problems.
- Apply strong analytical skills to cut through opinions with data.
- Can communicate and collaborate effectively with leaders and team members alike.
- Have experience of leading lean product development teams.
- Can quickly understand and master new domains and recognise that there is always more to learn.
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment and adaptable to changing market needs.
- Have experience of building platform products.
From us you’ll get
- An annual discretionary bonus
- 4% of your salary to spend on flexible lifestyle benefits
- 5% matched employer contribution to your pension
- 25 days holiday + 1 for your birthday
And many more…
(*) Please note that certain benefits kick-in once you have passed probation which can be up to 6 months after your start date.
We want the best people
At OVO, we empower our people to have choice around where and when they work – flexible working arrangements can be discussed for all of our roles. Please speak to the Talent Acquisition team for more info.
We’re keen to meet people with varied backgrounds – our view is the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We want to build teams which represent a variety of experiences, perspectives and skills, and we recognise talent on the basis of merit and potential.
We understand some people may not apply for jobs unless they tick every box. If you’re excited about joining us and think you have much of what we’re looking for, even if you’re not 100% sure… we’d love to hear from you.
Learn more about working in the OVO family of companies on our careers page and Glassdoor. We’re also delighted to have received a Top Employers certificate in 2018, 2019 and 2020!