We’re on a mission to bring effortless payments to independent businesses everywhere. We’re already profitable, have thousands of customers in the UK and are embarking on the next phase of our scaling journey. We’re now over 800 people and will grow significantly in the next few months.
Our Sales and Distribution group manages the onboarding journey and customer lifecycle, from lead acquisition and conversion, to signing up through our sales distribution channels, through to risk and underwriting checks. We are looking for a product manager to join our team and own our sales and distribution journeys. You’ll work closely with our commercial and marketing teams to take ownership of defining our full consumer journey. You’ll become a domain expert, with a deep understanding of how customers and sales interact and impact our business, taking ownership of an influential and visible part of Dojo’s offering, during an exciting time in our growth.
We’re looking for product managers who obsess over the customer and are confident building ambitious product strategies with a strong focus on delivering results.
What you will do…
- Work in a cross functional team spanning engineering, design, analytics, and marketing, defining strategy and roadmap, advocating for product thinking and customer first strategy across the business
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organisation to make sure that you collaboratively provide for the company’s short and long-term goals.
- Own end to end the team’s plans for bringing our sales and distribution strategy to the Dojo product, translating customer and business needs into deliverable strategies
Contribute passion and enthusiasm for the product and customers. This means understanding and sharing the customers needs so that the teams are able and inspired to help.
- Own the backlog and roadmap for your unit, ensuring a healthy balance of innovation, scalability, and maintenance and support, whilst working at pace to deliver value
- Own, maintain, develop and enhance products KPIs, metrics and success criteria
We are looking for people who…
- Have hands on experience owning a high growth product end to end (all levels considered with 3+ years minimum experience);
- Love working with engineering teams, explaining the ‘why’ and working with them to define the ‘how’;
- Can built strong stakeholder relationships, with a particular focus on commercial needs
- Are customer obsessed, bringing everything back to what our customers are trying to achieve
- Have strong communication skills, leading the product vision with strong opinions loosely held, and have the ability to build influence and credibility amongst peers. You’re just as comfortable running through an engineering plan as you are presenting high level KPIs to the exec team.
- Use data to make decisions and can build strategies around collecting and measuring metrics that reflect the success (or failure) of initiatives;
- Thrive in a fast moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, solving problems and getting their hands dirty;