Our vision is to become the UK’s best car insurance provider. We want to provide our customers with insurance solutions that are not only affordable but are transparent, relevant and human. We want to break down the negative barriers between customer and insurer and provide a service that gives our users full peace of mind from the moment they land on our site.
It is for this reason that we are searching for a Product Designer that takes pride in delivering top quality products for our customers. We are a group of out-of-the-box thinkers and problem solvers who also place utmost importance in collaboration with others.
Prima is an Italian tech company that has been disrupting the car insurance industry since its launch in 2015. We now boast over 1.4 million active clients and achieved a €100M investment from Goldman Sachs and Blackstone in 2018, the largest in Italian tech history. Prima is launching in the UK this year, which is why we are looking for top talents to join our London-based team.
About the position
In this position you will become an important member of our product team. You will be working very closely with our Senior Product Designer and Product Managers on envisioning the future of Prima’s public facing website.
You’ll have a chance to solve some of our most important UX/UI problems and shape the future of our current and upcoming products – from idea stage to final execution and further iterations.
Through the design of customer journeys, prototypes and user testing we are looking for you to create experiences for our customers that make purchasing car insurance affordable, transparent and human.
What We Are Looking For
- You have an impressive portfolio which demonstrates your design process, strong visual skills and outcomes that you’ve driven
- You have product opinion – don’t be afraid to speak up and propose solutions based on your intuition and experience
- You care deeply about solving customer problems and creating customer-centric products
- You’re a critical thinker who can uncover and define opportunity areas for your product
- You’re driven by both quantitative and qualitative data to make decisions
- You’re passionate about accessibility and design ethics
- You are able to understand technical implications in their design decisions
- You have an understanding of human behaviour from a UX perspective
- You have strong attention to detail from a UI perspective
- You have excellent working knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, Figma and InVision
- Experience in Fintech
- Expertise with SEO and web analytics
- Expertise in accessibility design principles
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Pension
- Private Healthcare cover
- Plenty of Fresh Fruit and healthy snacks
- Fully stocked Drinks fridge
- Functional Kitchen
- Passionate and friendly team around you
- An opportunity for getting operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matter to the business
- Hands on training and mentoring
Prima UK is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Prima UK makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.