Product Manager – Legacy Marketplace (12 month contract)
Legacy was founded in 2016 as a sustainable events agency and consultancy. We organise corporate events, such as conferences, workshops and seminars, both in-person and online. We also provide training and consultancy on sustainability to other event professionals.
Legacy Marketplace is our new unique platform, due to launch to the public in Summer 2021. It will have everything event organisers need to purchase or hire for a successful sustainable event, in one place. We’re on a mission to connect and empower everyone in the events industry who want to create spectacular events and facilitate a positive change in the world. We’re primed to disrupt the events industry, bringing speed and simplicity to the buying process through automation, instant payment and upfront pricing.
This is a superb role for someone who believes in the mission of the company and wants to be an early stage influence. You’ll have the opportunity to develop original solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
What you will be doing
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team and drive the strategy and development of Legacy Marketplace, our new sustainable events marketplace. Your responsibilities will include the following:
· Work directly alongside our Managing Director to define and execute the vision and strategy for Legacy Marketplace, aligning with ambitious commercialisation targets;
· Gather customer requirements and design features to deliver a polished and market-ready product;
· Lead creation, identification, and analysis of key metrics to drive business insights;
· Monitor performance and share learnings: You’ll deeply understand and quickly react to changes in CPA, CAC payback, ROI, and other marketing efficiency metrics.
· Interface with CMS’ such as Hubspot.
We want to meet you if you are excited by sustainability and want to work in a startup, building an exciting new platform for our clients and customers. It would be great if you are, or you have:
· Expertise in leading Product strategy and delivering high quality digital products in accelerated timescales;
· At least 3 years of experience with eCommerce 2-sided marketplaces;
· Motivated, self-starting and with a keen eye for detail. You care about building reliable, well-tested systems;
· Great interpersonal and communication skills;
· You can juggle many complex projects, all with strict deadlines, simultaneously;
· You have the ability to think strategically and analytically.
Most importantly of all, you are enthusiastic, you have integrity and you have a genuine interest in making a positive impact on the world.
Benefits and Perks
· 4 day working week;
· Flexible working environment with sustainability and wellbeing as key priorities;
· Opportunity to join a B Corp;
· We work remotely but would prefer that you are based in the UK.
What to do next
Send a covering letter and CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject of your email should have the name of the role and your name.
We will be holding interviews over video call and are hoping to fill this role as soon as possible.
Legacy is committed to equal opportunities for all, irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or any other protected grounds.
We welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions.