Job title: Product Manager (full-time, 100% remote)
Are you looking to join a start-up in a critical Product Management role with growth potential? If keeping project-based work on track, organized, and accurately reported for a growing AI image processing platform sounds thrilling, we would love for you to apply!
Location: Remote (U.S. based). Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 – 9 AM to 5 – 6 PM as needed to complete assigned work (PST preferred)
Comp range: $85K – $110K+ DOE, plus equity
Benefits: Health insurance, remote work with flexible hours and eligibility for all future benefits, 401K and more coming soon
About IMAIGE AI: IMAIGE is a computer-vision company focused on innovation in subjective learning and personal AI. We help companies see the world like their customers. Our AI systems learn to recognize photos and images that are subjectively meaningful to an individual and are aesthetically and compositionally best. IMAIGE AI is a proxy for personalized visual decision making. https://imaige.com/
Why this role exists: We are looking for an experienced project leader to join our growing team as a Product Manager. Showcase your talents in this opportunity for learning and professional growth at a well-positioned start-up, in a supportive, positive work environment with a team defining the future of AI for good — ‘AI for people’.
As a Product Manager, you will report to the COO and be responsible for keeping our project-based work on track, organized, and reported accurately. This role will be managing software projects involving our AI team, so it is essential that you have relevant experience in delivering software, and managing software projects in a fast-paced start-up environment.
A successful candidate will be able to quickly and efficiently gain and maintain understanding of our project objectives – and facilitate accurate communication and shared understanding between our technical teams and management.
- 5+ years of demonstrable expertise on software projects in a project leadership role
- Experience working in a modern product organization
- Deep understanding of software development projects, and inherent challenges
- Demonstrated ability to translate qualitative and quantitative analysis into plain language
- Experience in a successful start-up environment is a major plus
- You will project manage while participating in and making contributions to work streams as determined by capability and need.
- You will partner with cross-functional teams to provide organization, leadership, and set delivery timelines based on established goals.
- You will oversee end-to-end planning and execution of projects utilizing both internal and external resources.
- You will be a proactive driver of improved efficiency and optimization.
- You will set expectations and ensure all team members have the required information and resources to carry out their tasks effectively
- You will lead daily/weekly stand-ups and meetings
- You will align the company’s general business targets with the project’s objectives and outcomes
- Expert on all matters related to project management
- Expertise on software projects in a project leadership role
- Demonstrable expertise in core technical skills
- Able to organize projects, self, and others
- Strong communications skills and ability to converse with teams at all levels of technical ability
- Self-motivated and creative
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Process-driven but adaptable
- Ability to switch between big picture and details