Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
Replicant is building the world’s first autonomous contact center that works out-of-the-box to solve customer problems over the phone using voice AI. You can think of Replicant Voice as a self-service, Thinking Machine™. Just like agents, Replicant is able to speak with customers in a natural tone, answer questions without delay, and deflect calls to resolve customer issues quickly. Now, enterprise customers can eliminate hold times, manage unpredictable call volumes, and give agents time back to resolve high empathy cases with a new, human + AI operating model.
If you’re excited by AI and human-to-machine communications and want to make an impact with great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. In the last year we’ve grown our team by 3x, increased revenue by 100x, and was named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
We’re looking for experienced Product talent focused on driving differentiation and scale in our core enterprise AI platform. You will own the vision, roadmap and strategy for several core product areas, while driving alignment across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success on new product launches and customer needs. Your work will play a critical role in establishing Replicant as a market leader in enterprise conversational AI for customer service.
What You’ll Do
– Design, launch, and measure performance of features that allow enterprises to craft great conversations and evaluate their efficacy
– Create a unified framework to run A/B tests of conversational design and algorithm parameters to optimize our Thinking Machines
– Craft and communicate product strategy and OKRs across key product areas
– Regularly meet with with customers, prospects and industry analysts to stay ahead of enterprise needs and the market landscape
– Collaborate with engineering on continuously improving software delivery best practices
– Partner with leaders in marketing, sales, engineering, and customer success to ensure our vision, products and progress are well understood
What You’ll Bring
– Product management experience in enterprise SaaS and/or Machine Learning/AI
– 5+ years of experience in Product Management and related fields (eg: engineering, analytics, UX design)
– Proven track record of shipping impactful products
– An entrepreneurial attitude and comfort with ambiguity
– Ability to lead and communicate cross-functionally
– An ownership mindset