THIS IS US
Basically we’re changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We’re on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, +100 cities have chosen us across 12 markets. More than +950 people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your applications, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
Within 1 month, you’ll
- Complete TIER’s company-wide onboarding program where you’ll get to know other new colleagues, learn about the business, and find out what we value at TIER.
- Get a comprehensive introduction to our team purpose, vision and features from your new teammates.
- Get to know your team, your product management peers and your stakeholders over lots of (remote) coffee chats.
- Dive into Product Management at TIER by learning how we are working in continuous cycles of Discovery and Delivery
Within 3 months, you’ll
- Be comfortable with TIER’s Product development process and rituals
- Fall in love with the problem and discover your first product improvements in close collaboration with your teammates, the research team and your stakeholders
- Support your team during delivery of your first product feature(s) or improvement(s)
- Keep your stakeholders up to date about the awesome work you and your team are doing
- Celebrate with your team the first releases you have shipped together!
Within 6 months, you’ll
- Monitor the impact of features and experiments on our users and on the success metrics you are driving
- Digest learnings from previous releases and experiments and suggest new opportunities
- Lead the discovery of new features or experiments
- Suggest prioritization of initiatives based on user impact, business goals and team health
- Know and communicate a vision and plan of what’s coming in the next months for your team
- Grow from your first round of 360 feedback from teammates and colleagues you’ve been working with over the past 6 months
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of work experience in the field of Product Development (mobile apps are a plus)
- Ideally you have experience with consumer facing products
- Curiosity, empathy, great communication skills and a passion for digital products
- Large, complex, and confusing problems excite you and you solve core problems, not merely the symptoms
- Strong understanding of user behavior and use the analysis of this behavior to champion the user at every step of our customers’ journey
- You can identify high-value opportunities and discover them with your team
- Being calm, yet decisive under pressure
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
- You will be joining a consumer product team focused on creating a memorable ride and journey experience with any mode of transportation people choose. You will work in a truly cross-functional team, closely with front- and backend engineers, product designers and product managers. We partner up with other teams like Marketing, Operations, Sourcing and Research to identify and evaluate opportunities and build consumer facing products that enhance each journey people take with TIER.
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!