Veeqo is a B2B software platform for ecommerce companies to automate their commerce operations.
Veeqo gives ecommerce companies of all sizes the ability to deliver Amazon-level speed and reliability. Our vision is to be the market leader globally for automating commerce operations.
We are a high growth tech company which has raised over £7m from top investors like Octopus, with over 80 team members across the world and “office hubs” in Wales, Canada and Kyrgyzstan.
Our platform has processed more than $1b of customer orders over the last 12 months and we are growing fast!
About the team
The Inventory Team owns a critical and core product at Veeqo – the Inventory Management System (IMS). Veeqo’s IMS operates as a single source of truth for inventory for our customers. Without Veeqo, customers operating in a multi-channel and multi-location environment either experience constant overselling (and bad reviews) or manual efforts to keep stock updated.
Some examples of Veeqo’s IMS features include:
- Multi-channel: Maintain consistent and accurate inventory levels everywhere they sell (e.g. Shopify, Amazon, in-store) to avoid overselling
- Multi-location: Track inventory levels across multiple locations, including several warehouses, retail stores or the Fulfilled by Amazon (FBA) program
- Application of inventory insights: Manage end-to-end purchasing from suppliers
- And more!
The current team consists of 5 front-end and back-end developers, as well as a product designer.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You operate at all levels, diving deep into the details while providing strategic direction for the product.
- You will scope, design, and implement product and application features that deliver customer benefit at scale.
- You will work closely with other product managers, product designers, and software engineers to deliver critical and complex products and features.
- You will own spec and business critical docs.
- You will dive into the data to understand user behaviour, uncover insights and monitor launch / product performance
- You will mentor junior team members to improve their skills and raise the bar on business best practices.
- You’re expected to think like an owner, driving the right thinking on time to market, quality, and breadth of functionality for users.
What We Look For In You:
- 5+ years of experience in product management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Experience with end to end product delivery. Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to self-serve data and conduct your own product analysis with SQL
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience in ecommerce or inventory management
Our Ways of Working:
As a transparent, high trust business we value low ego, get it done type humans, who enjoy working in a collaborative and supportive environment. From grand ideas to hands on implementation, you will be exposed to a huge variety of projects and will bring passion to the task however big or small. We are a friendly, helpful bunch who work very hard but value healthy balance, family, friends and all the good stuff that makes us smile!
- 33 days annual leave (including national holidays)
- Birthdays off
- Spotify subscription
- Monthly health and wellbeing contribution
- Learning budget
- Competitive salary