CADS is an AI tech company that transforms organizations to be data-driven by accelerating the digital literacy of the workforce.
CADS is headquartered in Singapore with an operating office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Successful applicant will work remotely based on GMT+8 time zone.
– Work with a cross-functional team to drive product roadmap, strategy, and long term vision
– Drive new feature development from start to finish.
– Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction.
– Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after deployment
– Drive the strategy and roadmap of key products and features.
– Follow and adhere to all governance processes to secure launch approval.
– Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant experience in product management
– Proven experience managing ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies within a product development cycle
– Ability to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
– Strong attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
– Strong communication and project management skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, manage stakeholder relationships and prioritize stakeholder requests.
– Self-motivated, self-directed, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Curiosity and desire to learn
– Background in software development, architecture, technical product management or technical consulting role is appreciated.
– Solid understanding of data analytics and cloud tech fundamentals such as SaaS & e-commerce.
– Fluent in English is a must.
To apply please send your CV, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org