Pack Health is a digital health coaching platform for chronic disease management. We partner members with their own personal Health Advisor, who provides weekly coaching sessions and personalized follow-up online and over the phone, according to the member’s communication preferences. In addition to being a virtual partner in problem-solving, coaches share videos, activities, and resources to support the member’s specific health needs.
We are a fast-paced work environment, with ample opportunities for growth. We work hard, have fun, and love what we do. We value employees who want to make work a great place for great people, thrive in working as a part of a team, continually deliver an exceptional experience, and have a drive to improve the wellbeing of others.
Please add @app.bamboohr.com as a contact in your email to ensure no communication from Pack Health is missed.
Pack Health is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our growing product team. As a Product Manager, you will guide products from conception to launch, engaging with our users to understand problems we can solve for them and translating them into solutions. In this role, you will be responsible for our core engagement product, which includes our omni-channel member engagement platform and our health coaching platform. This is a role for someone who likes to take ownership, is results-oriented, enjoys working in a quickly changing environment, and is energized by the opportunity to help thousands of individuals live healthier, happier lives. If this sounds exciting to you, you may be a good fit for our team.
- Use qualitative and quantitative research techniques to deeply empathize with and understand the needs of our users
- Collaborate with product design and engineering to craft exceptional product experiences that delight our members and Health Advisors
- Rally your team behind a compelling product vision and strategy, providing them with the necessary context to move fast and make high-quality decisions
- Own the product life cycle, from the high-level down to the details, and from ideation to implementation, supporting the team to deliver results
- Work cross-functionally to manage expectations, communicate and coordinate releases, and support the adoption of new products and functionality
- 3+ years of work experience in product management with consumer-facing technology products
- Results-oriented, with a track record of successfully delivering measurable results for users and the business
- A passion for using product discovery techniques to identify user problems and solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication; able to build trust with engineers, designers, and stakeholders
- Ability to learn quickly, prioritize effectively, and work independently
- Data-driven; able to interpret data, set up and run experiments, and ensure new functionality is built to assess impact
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Immigration or work visa sponsorship will not be provided
At Pack Health we offer all of the benefits and perks you would expect from a digital health coaching company. We provide competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package. Pack Health’s culture has been described by its employees as collaborative, exciting, relaxed and creative”. At Pack Health we strive to build upon that culture by providing employees with outstanding perks such as free snacks, monthly company events and professional development opportunities.
Pack health has a “Comfortable work environment where people can be themselves and work in a life-changing industry. We help people change their lives, and we have fun doing it.” – Current Pack Health Employee