Senior Product Manager
At Radically Digital, our mission is to be the world’s trusted digital partner empowering businesses with future-ready tech. We provide digital consulting, business consulting, product design and software engineering services to help companies build digital products faster. As a Senior Product Consultant, you will work with our clients adopting Continuous Discovery and Delivery techniques throughout the product development lifecycle. You will join our fun, Shoreditch-based team, reporting directly to our Head of Product and working alongside our Design and Engineering teams.
If you have a few years of experience working with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and within cross-functional teams typically made of Product Managers / Owners, Designers and Software Engineers, then we’d love to hear from you today!
As a Senior Product Manager you will be expected to:
- Be a client-facing Product Consultant (occasionally onsite) with the ability to have a strong understanding of the product risks and how to address them upfront before engineers are asked to build
- Gather requirements, define functionality and set goals in a clear, actionable format that can be used to communicate with the team and drive product delivery
- Work closely with your immediate team to iteratively and quickly deliver product functionality that accomplishes pre-defined goals
- Identify, prioritise and resolve technical, functional, and business quality issues across devices, platforms, and use cases that are applicable to the product
- Use data to generate actionable insights, leverage those insights to achieve goals set for the product, and connect those quantified goals to meaningful outcomes for the business
- Leverage user feedback in the form of usability tests, focus groups, surveys, and other forms of research to understand how users engage with the product, make better decisions and drive meaningful outcomes for the business
- Both as an individual and working with the design team, define requirements and deliver UX designs that are easy to use, leverage UX best practices and dovetail with the predominant UX patterns present in the product
- Drive meaningful outcomes for the business by connecting product functionality and goals to the strategic objectives of the team and the company overall
- Define an overall vision for the product that connects to the strategy for the team and the company. The ability to define a clear roadmap of highly prioritised features and initiatives that deliver against that vision
- Understand and contribute to the business strategy for a team and the company overall
- Proactively identify stakeholders impacted by area of ownership and work with those stakeholders to factor their requirements into product decisions
- Leverage senior managers and executives in the organisation to help achieve goals, deliver meaningful business outcomes, and positively influence the strategic direction of the team and the company overall
To do that, it’s essential you bring the following:
- Enjoy being involved in all parts of the product development life cycle – from discovery, analysis, testing right up to release planning
- A genuine interest and curiosity for all things digital across web, mobile and social
- Ability to manage expectations, challenge assumptions and quickly troubleshoot problems that may arise
- Great written and verbal communication skills, confidence when dealing with clients
- Knowledge and experience of different delivery methods (i.e. Scrum, Scaled Scrum, Waterfall, etc.) and ability to flex between them
- Experience in using UX prototyping tools such as Balsamiq, Axure RP or similar
- Experience running usability testing sessions either remotely or in-person using tools such as Userlytics or similar
- Experience documenting, identifying dependencies and prioritising product backlog items with Jira, or similar, and estimating relative effort via story points
- Knowledge of different Quality Assurance testing approaches and concepts
- Ability to capture insights via Google Analytics, Mixpanel or similar and analyse data using Excel, Google Data Studio or similar
It’ll be nice to but not essential if you have:
Consulting or agency experience
What We Offer
Competitive salary £50,000 – £60,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits.
Product Manager Role Benefits Including:
- Flexible remote working
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (including access to dental, optical, and musculoskeletal)
- Extensive Mental Health support
- Employer Pension contribution
- Company Share Ownership package
- Training Budget allowance
- Perkbox discounts across retailers and free perks including a free birthday box
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Macbook Pro
- 25 holiday days (In addition to 8 bank holidays)
- WeWork office space with access to free drinks and food every week
- Regular Socials (remote or in-person)
- Opportunities to travel nationally and abroad (work trips, R&Rs and more)
If this sounds like you, send us your CV today through the application process or drop Lilyana Kostadinova a message on Linkedin!
Note: Unfortunately we can not sponsor visas at the moment!
About Radically Digital
Radically Digital is a people-focused, remote-friendly, digital consulting firm founded on the principle of building better digital. We help companies drastically improve their digital capabilities by improving their technology, people, and processes. Our clients are FTSE 100 companies covering a variety of industries.
Our culture is pivotal to our success. We maintain a social and collaborative startup culture that scales, believing work should be fun while maintaining excellence in the products we deliver. Our three core values are inclusion, curiosity, and ingenuity. We’re always looking for passionate, adaptable, curious, and genuine technology enthusiasts who are ready to change the way companies build digital products.
Founded in London, we’re now also building a team in Portugal!