Candid is redefining oral health by using modern technology to help deliver human-focused care. With a commitment to creating the best outcomes, Candid inspires confidence and promotes wellbeing. We believe that high-quality orthodontics should be affordable and accessible, and we’re pioneering an innovative approach to diagnosing, treating, and monitoring cases remotely. Our team is a group of startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, BCG, Airbnb, Blackstone, and Clover Health.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Candid team, who will be focused on Revenue. This role is primarily focused on two critical business areas: supporting and constantly improving our e-commerce and sales infrastructure (including payments, insurance, financing, and more) and experimenting to build out new product opportunities to increase patient lifetime value and expand opportunities for Candid.
This is a hugely impactful role on our team and has the opportunity to drive a huge part of our learning agenda. We need someone with a varied skill set who is eager to explore moonshot product strategies as well as own our technical payments infrastructure.
We’re building a best-in-class consumer healthcare brand, bringing together the best aspects of telemedicine, consumer product, and retail experiences. Join us to bring to life the future of consumer healthcare.
You will report directly to our Director of Product and work out of our New York City office. We will consider remote candidates.
Mission and Goals:
- Lead the entire product cycle from ideation and requirements gathering, to research and design, to development and launch on our core revenue products as well as new revenue opportunities
- Ruthlessly prioritize conflicting opinions and goals based upon business needs and communicate effectively with stakeholders to build alignment
- Empathize with and support our patients and internal users and translate their needs into specific actionable features
Collect data across the business to drive the team towards data-driven decisions
- Use creative problem solving to quickly resolve issues and find non-technical ways to help the team solve problems
- Identify new strategic product opportunities that will help us stay cutting edge and lead execution on those opportunities
- Experience with e-commerce (including payments, insurance, financing, etc.)
- Experience with building and running experiments (A/B testing, pilots, etc.) to learn quickly from our patients and develop strategies for scaling successful tests
- Creative problem solver and innovative thinker, particularly in R&D or new products spaces
- Experience in healthcare
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a high growth environment and act entrepreneurially to drive the business forward, especially across non-technical teams
- Empathetic and customer-centric: passionate about helping customers and creating unprecedented customer experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- 3+ years experience in a product role
- CS background preferred
Pay & Perks
- Competitive compensation and equity in the business
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Easy access to work – right off the R & W line, and a short walk from the B, D, F, M, N, Q, 1, and 6 trains
- Commuter benefits
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning
We continuously strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.