Who we are
Say hello to Doctor Care Anywhere: the digital platform that puts your health in your hands.
No more queuing outside GP practices. No more stressing over appointments. We help over 2 million people speak to a GP by video or phone, whenever or wherever they need to.
We’re a team of doctors, designers, data analysts, software developers, managers, marketers, and more – all working together to transform patient experiences for the better. And as we grow, we need the best kind of people making that happen.
Sounds like something you’d like to be a part of? We have ambitious goals and need ambitious people to reach them. If you’re talented, hard-working and ready to dream big – while having some fun – we’d like to hear from you!
Your new role:
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our growing and ambitious team. Our patient-centered product vision is to enable you to manage your and your loved ones health effortlessly, quickly and appropriately.
We are looking to expand our service along the patients health journey and need your help to move even faster.
The key tasks in your new and exciting role with us:
- Work cross collaboratively, delivering towards the overall product vision, while defining the vision, strategy and roadmap for your part of the product.
- Own and prioritise your roadmap in quarterly OKR sessions with your internal stakeholders and cross-functional squad.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external partners leading through discovery as well as delivery phases.
- Responsible, as part of the Product Team, to discover and build our product (dual track) in small iterative steps, ensuring continuous learnings and improvements.
- Lead planning sessions as required, communicating prioritisation to the cross-functional team.
- You will be building on top of our existing product, working closely with the other squads to ensure a smooth end to end journey for our patients.
Hopefully a description of you and your experience!:
- Startup / Scale-up experience
- Strong in product discovery and delivery
- Highly analytical
- Stakeholder Management
Nice to have
Health care experience preferably
Why you want to work here:
We understand the importance of good health and happiness for our patients and our employees. You can expect to be supported and valued as a member of out team and have the freedom to make the most of your role and careers with us! As part of that, as an employee you will have access to:
- Free Private Medical Insurance
- Doctor Care Anywhere subscription for you and 5 members of your friends or family
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Competitive Maternity and Paternity leave
- Bike2Work scheme
Other plus’s when at DCA!:
- 4 x charity ‘Care in the Community’ days per year
- Flexible working environment – It’s important that you work wherever works for you. The office is a collaborative space where you will be needed for your input occasionally, but will have a mix of working in the office and working from home.
Progressive environment with a focus on wellbeing
- An environment where the ‘sky is the limit’ offering career opportunities and development
- Open, transparent and dynamic environment, trusted to work independently but with a great team around you
- Virtual Fitness classes three times a week