Intuit believes in the power of the individual. The power to do more. To make more. To be more.
We believe in the people who do things – the hat jugglers, the to-do list junkies, the masters of getting it done faster, better and more efficiently than ever before. Whether that’s balancing the household budget, running a business or paying taxes.
We believe in these people because we are these people. We thrive on action – and results. And by making things simpler, we all get more out of doing what we love. We’re innovators and have been at it for more than three decades. And we don’t stand still.
As the world evolves, so do we – inventing new solutions to solve important problems, perfecting those solutions and delighting our customers. In short: We’re on a mission to power prosperity around the world.
We started small in 1983 with Quicken personal finance software, simplifying a common household dilemma: balancing the family chequebook. Today, we serve 42 million customers in North America, Europe, Australia, Mexico, and Brazil, with products available from the desktop to the cloud.
Supporting our mission, our strategy is to apply a laser-like focus to help our customers prosper through One Intuit Ecosystem that:
Puts more money in their pockets through data-driven services
Eliminates work through innovative technology
Provides complete confidence that they can do it right – by themselves – with complete confidence
Just as we transformed before, from DOS to the web, and to the cloud and mobile, we are evolving again to deliver personalized experiences on a trusted, open platform and help create indispensable connections.
As the way we live and work evolves, we adapt our strategy to meet and lead these changes. No matter where you find us – and whether you use our products on your PC, mobile phone or tablet – we remain committed to creating new and easier ways for consumers and businesses to tackle life’s financial chores, giving them more time to live their lives and run their businesses. As our business and product lines grow beyond accounting and into new areas, we will build on our heritage of innovation. That’s not just our history. It’s our future.
Intuit’s mission is to power prosperity around the world and this role will power the prosperity of small businesses and self-employed in their respective regions.
The International business is uniquely positioned to help Intuit do this, and this role would allow you to lead a highly skilled product team in UK.
We are looking for a multifaceted product leader who deeply understands what it takes to establish a great product management organisation in the areas of product strategy, operations, people, and process.
If you are passionate about delivering transformative change for small businesses and the economy and thrive working in a fast-paced environment, come join our team!
- Collaborate with senior leadership to form a product strategy and vision that align with our key strategic goals as an organisation.
- Serve as a key leader on the Product leadership team, working closely with cross-functional leaders in UK, International and around the world
- Lead product prioritisation processes across organisation ensuring we deliver products that solve the biggest customer problem, deliver strong market position and generate durable business benefits (revenues, adoption, retention, etc.)
- Take ownership of the product strategy and roadmap for our core product, driving towards positive customer and business outcomes
- Inspire and develop product managers to define innovative solutions for local customer needs using design thinking methodologies
- Form high performing relationships with engineering and design leadership, creating feedback loops that make for fantastic end products
- Create a team culture that foster learning and executional excellence
- Coach teams to make data-backed decisions and set a high bar on metric goals
- Know our competitors, their offerings and how our offerings compare
- Build and lead the team of product managers to accelerate our product strategy.
- Proven track record in product management roles designing and delivering world-class solutions that have delighted customers and driven business growth
- Proven track record of attracting and growing top talent and building high performing teams
- Track record of working effectively in a matrix environment
- Passion for solving problems, about unearthing customer insights to guide product solutions
- Must have deep customer empathy and curiosity
- Hands-on, hardworking, scrappy, energized by the challenge of winning in new markets