Sensei is here to guide you towards greater wellbeing. Founded by Dr. David Agus and Larry Ellison, our ecosystem of products and experiences is designed with one intention: to empower you to grow well. What guides us is a belief that knowledge is the most incredible tool in health and that technology allows us to unlock deeper insights.
Everything we do is evidence-led, radically transparent, always enriching.
You can read our story here or see some recent press: Forbes, Condé Nast Traveler
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to help us create the future of Wellness and Wellness Retreat Technologies. This role is for someone who is passionate about pushing the limits of what’s possible and working with top-notch partners.
The ideal candidate will help drive the product strategy and roadmap for current and future products, with a high degree of ownership over critical features and the customer experience. This role is inherently cross-functional. You will work closely with engineering, design, operations, finance, and executive teams to envision, develop, and launch innovative digital products.
A successful candidate will be both creative and highly analytical, and be adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into products and applications that people love. We are looking for someone customer obsessed and technology savvy – with a proven track record of creating successful consumer products and services. We’re seeking someone who possesses the entrepreneurial spirit needed to create new products and improve existing ones. You’ll solve complex, cutting-edge problems and get things done, assuming end-to-end ownership of products in our portfolio.
– Manage the product life cycle from inception to end of life
– Understand and articulate customer and consumer needs and conduct on-going research, leverage internal knowledge and expertise, and prioritize market requirements
– Be a passionate advocate for the consumer; provide the voice of the customer.
– Define use cases, features, and KPIs
– Serve as the product expert supporting sales and marketing.
– Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand requirements, drive product decisions, and manage expectations
– Develop user stories, map features, user flows, and define acceptance criteria
– Work with engineering and operational units to devise and prioritize new features and carry them through the entire development lifecycle from inception to support
– Perform business, strategic, user testing, and feasibility analysis of related products, technologies, and potential partner integrations
– Maintain product roadmap and prioritize backlog, incorporating strategic direction from multiple teams
– Communicate directly with users and analyze and visualize product usage
– Conduct testing of, and training on new features and products
– Contribute to a green field product’s go-to-market strategy and coordinate release plans with marketing, design, and product departments
– Work with engineering to allocate technical resources to efficiently meet our goals
– Work with product owners to organize implementation plans and estimates into project plans
– 5+ years product management experience
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Experience building products (B2B and B2C) across multiple platforms: web, tablet, mobile, etc.
– Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
Preferred Skills and Abilities
– Project management of a complex, time critical software application
– Strong analytical skills
– Demonstrated business development mindset
– Ability to connect a broad set of experiences and skills to a newly developing tech ecosystems
– Developed SaaS products that impacted the physical world
– Experience with data analysis/visualization tools
– Highly motivated, organized, and self-disciplined
– Passion for creating the best product and willing to be vocal about driving for the right solutions
Traits We Value
– Loves a good challenge
– Resourceful and adaptable
– A strong sense of curiosity
– Embraces feedback and constantly seeks to improve
– Collaborative and knows how to get things done as part of a team
Compensation & Benefits
– Competitive compensation and benefits package
– 401k and FSA plans
– Subsidized gym membership
– Ergonomic height adjustable desk
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex (including gender identity or expression; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, age, religion, color, ancestry, disability (including association or relationship with an individual with a disability), marital status, National Guard obligation, genetic test results, arrest and court records, reproductive health decision, domestic or sexual violence victim status, breastfeeding requirements, assignment of income for child support obligations, or credit history or report.