About Integrated Finance
Integrated Finance is on a mission to change how financial products are built by providing every business access to the same financial infrastructure as the biggest businesses in the world.
We transform high fixed cost financial infrastructure into a pay as you grow subscription business and lay the foundation upon which entrepreneurs build the next generation of financial services businesses.
Integrated Finance Platform is an open ecosystem of integrations and workflows to financial services providers across the globe. Using our embeddable modules for transactional banking, developers can go from idea to launch within a couple of weeks.
What you’ll do
As a UX Designer, you will be focused on making the product usable, enjoyable, and accessible for users. You will be expected to advocate for what’s best for the user and the overall user experience while making sure the product meets the needs of the business.
- Full stack product design: research, design, HTML/CSS.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and prototypes to effectively communicate design and interaction ideas to stakeholders.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineers to contribute to all phases of our product development cycle (analysis, ideation, design, implementation, user testing).
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Help to build a strong design culture within the company.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years of experience working as a Product/UX Designer in a digital product company, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Strong interest in and familiarity with financial technology.
- Skilled in most if not all of the following: Conceptual design, user research, wireframing, process mapping, UI prototyping, detailed design, usability testing, and implementation.
- Experience in creating and maintaining the design system and library.
- Working knowledge of Figma or Sketch.
What we offer
- Diverse and Inclusive workplace
- Employee stock options
- Personal training budget
- 25 days annual leave plus the Bank holidays