Origin Protocol’s mission is to bring NFTs and DeFi to the masses. Our flagship products are Origin Dollar (OUSD) and our NFT Launchpad. OUSD is designed to be an upgrade to Tether (USDT). It is the first stablecoin that earns competitive Decentralized Finance (DeFi) yields passively in your wallet. Origin’s NFT Launchpad helps creators unlock new forms of fan engagement and monetization while giving them direct control over content and branding. The Origin NFT Launchpad is known for hosting record-breaking NFT sales.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the development and growth of our NFT platform. Our fully remote team is distributed around the world and features shockingly talented engineers capable of shipping cutting-edge technology and scaling it to hundreds of millions of users. This is your opportunity to develop a world-class NFT platform for the masses.
You should be passionate about NFTs and have a deep understanding of the current product landscape. You will work closely with our Product Designer and VP of Engineering to ship engaging commerce products and experiment with new NFT use cases. As our first dedicated Product Manager focused on NFTs, your responsibilities would include customer development, user research, data analysis, product strategy, and executing on a roadmap that you develop together with our Director of Product and Founders.
The ideal candidate would be characterized as follows:
- Extremely strong communication skills
- Obsessed with data-driven decision making
- Highly organized
- Leads by example and motivates others without authority
- A team player who wants to help others succeed
- Technical or has a solid understanding of blockchain and web technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced, rapidly-evolving startup environment
- Self-motivated to get things done
- Appreciates constructive criticism
- Thinks through all the edge cases
- 4+ years of experience shipping software as a product manager, engineer, or founder
- Experience developing product roadmaps and distilling high-level strategy into actionable plans
- Knowledge of qualitative user research methods
- Proficiency with data analysis using SQL
- Strong product intuition
- Experience with product management tools
- Experience creating or buying NFTs
Compensation and benefits
You will be paid a competitive salary and receive a cryptocurrency grant of Origin Tokens (OGN). We offer health, dental, and vision insurance.
How to apply
Submit an application and include the following:
- Why you are the right candidate for this position
- Why you want to join the Origin Protocol team
- Examples of your prior work
- Links to your Twitter and/or Medium accounts and LinkedIn profile