Edit Suits Co. is one of the top custom menswear providers in London & Singapore with ambitious growth plans both online & offline by rolling out a suite of products & features.
We believe the future of fashion & retail is on-demand, and we’re building the infrastructure to deliver customers with awesome experiences and high-quality products, customised to every customer’s preferences, made in their size.
We are looking for a full-time technical product manager to help us build the next generation of technology solutions to thrive in our competitive and complex industry of made-to-measure clothing & on-demand manufacturing.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for product requirements and play a key role in analysis, ideation, feature design, roadmap, project management, testing, and the quality of our solutions. You will take on the role of Tech Lead and be the SPOC for all our developers and technology partners.
– Collaborate with management and other stakeholders to define an ambitious strategy & roadmap, develop and maintain a prioritised product backlog, and execute on delivering delightful and impactful experiences for customers.
– Work with product marketing, operations and other stakeholders on innovative and well defined go-to-market plans.
– Lead our design & development teams by excellent & consistent Project Management
– Own & maintain our tech-stack to ensure fast, secure, bug-free user interactions across our tools.
– Work together with our Operations teams to continuously improve our Global Supply Chain
The must haves:
– 5+ years of total experience, 3+ years of product manager or equivalent
– A degree or plenty of experience in computer science, software engineering, software architecture, information technology
– Passion for building delightful product experiences, where great UI/UX is critical.
– The ability and positive mindset to “figure things out”.
– Excellent communication & reporting skills
– A ROI-driven business mindset in everything you do
What’s on offer:
– Collaborative environment (mostly remote) and the opportunity to work with one of the world’s leading players in the fashion-tech industry
– Work with a talented team of 25+ employees across the globe to build out the retail experience of the future.
– Become part of a young and dynamic challenger brand that is betting big on a better and more sustainable fashion industry (rebranding & brand name change ongoing).