We are looking for an experienced user experience research leader that will advocate for the user’s total experience across all our product portfolio and help establish a strong research practice at the Predictive Index. You will play a critical role in establishing, evangelizing, and scaling user experience research at PI.
You will work tightly with product and design leadership, design operations, product designers, brand designers, product marketers, and business intelligence teams to deliver actionable insights. You will refine the UX research process and will find yourself educating and enabling others on research methods and processes formally and informally.
This role is best suited for UX Research professionals who love building and growing teams, but also want to stay close to the practice. You will hire and manage user experience researchers and will also take on projects of your own. You will recommend appropriate methodology, protocol and offer insights from previous studies.
As the leader of the research team, you will often liaise with product leadership and other executives to understand and set appropriate expectations. There are needs across multiple teams with varying degrees of importance and urgency. Your ability to scope, prioritize and communicate actionable findings is key to your success in this role.
If you are a practical leader who values collaboration and measures success by the user/business impact you’re making over perfection of the research study, then we’d love for you to apply.
- Lead scoping, prioritization, planning and execution of research projects with appropriate research methodology
- Recruit and manage UX researchers
- Refine UX Research Process
- Lead curation of knowledge repository
- Analyze, synthesize and present actionable findings (eg., design considerations, job-to-be-done statements) to a wide group of internal audience
- As appropriate, conduct generative (eg., discovery interviews, surveys) and evaluative research (eg., user interface testing, card sorts, concept testing, first-click tests) with internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product designers, developers, product management, product marketing, and front line team members to identify research opportunities to improve the client and partner experiences
Codify and standardize the research process and relevant methodologies and artifacts (eg., (research protocols,test plans, worksheets, findings templates)
- Evangelize and educate the organization on user experience research