-> Please apply directly here
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamers, who really think they can create a better world. Does that sound too crazy? Kenjo is an innovative Human Resources Platform to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR better and easier. With Kenjo, HR teams can efficiently recruit and lead people so they have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, people.
💥Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employers. Essentially make people get up in the morning looking forward to contributing to society 💥
Our guiding principles:
🌟We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & product
🌟Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over fake it til you make it, generosity over stinginess.
🌟Results are important. They bring the resources which allow us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positively and treat each other with dignity, love, and respect.
🌟We truly believe in equal chances for everybody and think that diversity is one main strength of our team
How will you contribute to our mission?
You will play a fundamental role in our journey by creating a new product allowing companies to run payroll directly through our software.
Your main responsibilities are to:
- Build a team of payroll analysts who will create the new payroll engine from scratch
- Build a payroll engine that can scale to other countries (initially Germany, then other European countries)
- Lead the development from a functional and technical perspective of the payroll engine
- Lead product managers and designers to make the solution happen
- Facilitate strong customer service relationships with external/internal personnel and peers
- Assist the product team in research and resolution of payroll transactions as applicable
- Provide feedback and make recommendations for changes to applicable forms/tools and processes
- Stay abreast of multi-state regulatory requirements and company policies
- Own the initial go-to-market execution (first beta customers) until the product is ready
Can you be the next Kenjonita?
- To be successful at this position, you should have:
- Experience in payroll technology, preferably in a tech startup that has built a similar product
- Great knowledge of payroll regulations
- Technical experience, not necessarily as a developer but working with developers and understanding the technical aspects
- Communication and empathy skills to work with potential clients and lead teams
Note: Having a network of potential hires to bring to the team (a big plus)
- Ok, that is not all, we also offer:
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Challenging environment
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting
- Team buildings and activities
- Offices in Berlin and Madrid