Debut is a student careers app that is disrupting the recruitment industry. We launched just 18 months ago and have become the go-to platform for all graduate recruitment needs of many blue chip companies like Microsoft, L’Oreal, Vodafone, Citibank, EY and many more.
On the back of an enviable roster of clients and strong revenues we closed a round of VC investment and are now building our in-house tech and product teams. We are almost done but to complete the picture we need a rockstar Senior Product Manager!
You’ll participate in the complete cycle of product, applying your knowledge to the analysis, benchmark, design and execution stages. The position reports directly to the CEO and you will have the opportunity to build your in-house team in the future.
We are looking for a very competent person, passionate about technology, to take Debut to the next stage. We need you to be proactive and coordinate with the CEO and Head of Tech while being able to work in an efficient and autonomous way. In exchange we offer a great working atmosphere in a cool co-working space in Old Street and the opportunity to grow professionally in a start-up with a steep growth trajectory!
- Self-motivated, expeditious, committed and hard worker
- Knowledgeable and passionate about mobile technologies
- Ability to work in a team environment while being highly independent and self-starter
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Preferable experience leading mobile products
- Experience in building, and manging teams
- Thorough understanding of best practices in user experience design
- Experience setting up and directing a UX design process
- Proven ability to make the complex simple
- Experience working with data-driven customer segmentation and personalisation
- Excellent knowledge of Product Vision, execution and product culture, including roadmap planning, functional design, and stakeholder management
- Have the necessary business and technical skills to grow and scale-up technology companies
- Experience working in a Startup company environment
- Spanish fluency is a plus as the majority of the tech team is from Argentina
- Ability to work with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)