At Pepper.com we believe people should be influenced by expert opinions and not by marketing strategies. We want people to find the right product that fits not only their budget, but also their needs. We all have this friend that we call if we need shopping advice and in the online world that is Pepper.com. Our mission is to achieve exactly that, by giving the reach and voice to people like you and me who are passionate about deals and are willing to share their expertise with our communities around the world. We are building the best place for consumers to share their knowledge and learn from other experts to make the best decisions.
To achieve that we need you! Someone who shares our values and is just as passionate as we are about helping over 25 million people every month to make better purchase decisions.
We hire in our 6 beautiful offices around the world (Berlin, Lyon, London, Winnipeg, Belo Horizonte, Mumbai), but offer nearly all positions also remote.
Tell us about yourself:
We’re looking for an experienced analytical Product Manager (m/f/x) who’s passionate about SEO/Customer Acquisition and wants to lead a talented cross-functional team of engineers, a product designer and data analyst. As Product Manager you will be responsible to find effective solutions to hard problems that help drive organic acquisitions in collaboration with your cross-functional team and stakeholders.
This is how you can help us:
- Contributing to shaping the OKRs of your cross-functional team, and iteratively delivering solutions to meet these goals.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to understand the highest potential SEO improvements.
- Deriving competitor insights to inform product strategy.
- Meeting with product analysts, product designers and developers to discuss new ideas, finalize concepts and prioritize work according to the expected impact on set goals.
- Deriving insights from quantitative & qualitative research to gain a deep understanding of the customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that enhance the user experience.
- Defining, monitoring and analyzing relevant success metrics.
Taking the active role in daily development of new features by preparing comprehensive user stories, managing execution and feature roll out.
- Documenting and communicating feature releases and being the go-to expert for anyone trying to understand more about them.
These skills will make you successful in your role:
- At least 3 years of experience in product management.
- Experience in SEO/Customer Acquisition.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with developers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Fluent in English, German is nice to have.
Some perks of working for Pepper.com are:
- Competitive salary
- The possibility to work remotely within the European time zones
- Any tech/gadgets/apps you need to get your job done
- Personal development budget for attending conferences and/or training workshops
- Flexible working hours
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
- Monthly team events such as paintball, paddling, beer tasting, etc…
- Great office in Torstraße, in the city center easily reachable from any part of Berlin and in the heart of the startup scene (although we currently don’t use it!).
Join the best Berlin employer of 2017! Read more about us here!
Are you the person we are looking for?
We’re looking forward to receiving your application including a compelling motivation letter and a clearly arranged CV. We would also like to know your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations.
Data protection policy