About the Product Team
Our product team is critical to the efficient and effective development of products that our customers love. We currently serve some of the largest global enterprises across a wide range of vertices from tech to heavy construction. Product managers operate as the voice of the business and connect the desired business outcomes to customer problems and collaborate with engineering to deliver the best solutions for our customers.
The Developer Services team is the heart of the product. They design and build APIs that service both internal and external developers and manage the integrations that allow us leverage Beamery’s Data platform and AI across the enterprise tech stack.
We are looking for a Product Director who will lead our 4 delivery squads and will also be responsible for the core of Beamery’s product. Sitting within the Leadership team, the scope includes the R&D function that develops our AI, as well as the teams that deliver the APIs which drive our internal workflows and those of our partners and customers.
Each team will have a product manager under your supervision, much of your responsibility will be crafting and gaining stakeholder support for the product strategy, coaching and developing your team, while helping unblock progress in delivery.
Collaboration with the other product leaders and external developers will be critical, whilst also staying connected with those teams who own the last mile workflow delivery. As part of this role, you’ll also be responsible for shaping and driving execution of the roadmap across these teams, incorporating feedback from customers and developers to ensure the teams are focusing on the most impactful projects.
What you will do as a Product Director at Beamery…
- Develop a deep understanding of developer needs across the HR tech stack.
- Collaborating with engineering leadership to make sure that cross-team priorities are aligned.
- Ensuring business and customer needs are clearly understood. Buy-in is key as we encourage team ownership as a part of our delivery culture.
- Implement success metrics with the teams to deliver business outcomes and encourage team engagement.
- Own the roadmap across the 4 teams, communicating openly with stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely delivery of user outcomes.
- Coach, develop and manage PMs on the team.
- Problem solving any points of escalation for the PMs on your team.
- Provide a leadership voice for the broader cross functional delivery teams.
- Collaborate with Product leadership to improve our processes and overall management of the team.
- Engage with customers and partners to understand requirements and priorities, sharing insights on customer needs with key stakeholders in the company.
What we are looking for…
- A great people manager that can help build the culture, motivate and develop others!
- Strong commercial and strategic thinking.
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- 3+ years of experience managing an API based product.
- 2+ years of managing other Product Managers.
- High level of technical competency to be able to engage with developer stakeholders and the engineering teams on complex issues.
- Product management experience working with a data driven product (AI is a plus!)
- Proven track record of managing complex roadmaps across multiple teams whilst resolving dependencies.
- Demonstrated ability to bring structure to ambiguity.
- Experience in HR or Talent technology is a plus!
- Experience of Enterprise scale customers is also a plus!
Beamery is the leading Enterprise SaaS start-up focused on transforming the way companies hire and candidates find the best careers. Talent management is undergoing unprecedented transformation with issues ranging from globalisation to diversity issues to the pandemic impact on the workplace and have become top strategic priorities for large enterprises. Beamery has led the market in helping our clients meet these challenges and have recently closed a $138M C-round of funding to further drive this growth.
We combine tools for every stage of the talent acquisition process, enabling companies to manage the entire candidate lifecycle on one unified platform to deliver better talent acquisition at scale. Core to this offering is Talent Data Platform that drives the AI we use to deliver delightful user experiences.
We can offer unprecedented insights into talent available and drive workflows to help candidates and companies connect. We believe talent is a company’s greatest asset and finding, engaging and retaining that talent starts with building meaningful relationships and delivering exceptional candidate experiences at every stage of the candidate journey.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us and help us transform the future of work once and for all.
Perks & Benefits
- Ownership. Stock options up front and continual earning of more equity stake over time
- Unlimited holiday and flexible working options
- Top-of-the-line tools/equipment
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Learning budgets for resources, books and conferences
- Wellness benefits
- For a full list of our perks and benefits…take a peek here!