The Storecast family is growing and we are looking for a Product Owner to join our team in Berlin. Our ideal candidate is able to think in complex processes and scenarios and has a data driven analytic mindset. You have experience in managing a successful product throughout its lifecycle and support our development teams with a well structured backlog? You consider yourself a “product evangelist” who builds awareness and understanding internally and externally? Perfect fit! We’re looking forward to your application!
You will be responsible for transforming functional requirements from a team of Product Managers into technical User stories and User scenarios and organize well-filled backlogs for our development teams. You will closely cooperate with our Software Engineers to create a functional and working experience for the users of our product.
- Min. of 2 years of work experience in product management and Min. of 2 years of work experience in project management
- Understanding of (web/backend/database) development, previous development experience is a plus
- Self organized professional with exceptional communication skills both written (in creating epics/user stories) and verbal (communicating to dev teams and project managers) mostly in English and German
- Deep understanding of agile methodologies and implementation (esp. Scrum)
What are the benefits of Storecast?
- Comfortable office in Berlin-Mitte, well equipped with height-adjustable desks and equipment and hardware of your choice
- Individual free German classes in our office for foreigners
- Regular team and off-site events
- Free drinks, coffee and snacks & subsidized lunch in the office
- Attractive compensation package
- Opportunity to make great ideas come to life!