Hey all! We’re hiring a Software PM at Wiivv (wiivv.com) in Vancouver.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGER
Product Management & Design Organization
As a Software Product Manager, you collaborate with leadership to develop a shared product vision. Every day, you ideate on new product ideas and strategy, establish priorities, and inspire continuous collaboration between the design and engineering teams. You create alignment and efficiency to ship not just any product, but the right product.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and maintain a Product Roadmap for all Software products (Mobile apps, Backend Platform, and Internal Admin site) based off of company objectives.
- Work closely with engineering, design, and other stakeholders to define product requirements/create user stories for all software projects
- Responsible for a quality end-to-end user experience with software products
- Work closely with design to wireframe, prototype and test UX/UI
- Work closely with engineers to drive the best solution based on impact to end-user and effort to implement
- Work closely with QA to ensure experience meets requirements and optimal user experience.
- Prepare and lead Bi-weekly Sprint Planning with engineering team
- Attend daily stand-ups with engineering and design teams. Assess and remove any blockers that inhibit the team to work productively.
- Groom and prioritize a backlog of user stories, bugs, technical debt items for software team
Required skills and experience:
- 3+ years in a Product Management role at a software company
- You’re comfortable with task switching and have no problems being flexible with your time —every day brings new challenges and you love solving them
- You empathize with the customer and can put yourself in their shoes
- You have experience in UX/UI (enough to create wireframes or lo-fidelity prototypes to get user/stakeholder feedback)
- You’re able to interface intelligently with developers
- You proactively and effectively communicate with developers, other team members, and company leaders.
- You are detail-oriented and have some experience with project management
- You’re open to all types of feedback (you see them as opportunities to learn and improve)
- You’re analytical and number driven (you’re comfortable in spreadsheets and data tools)
- BONUS: Experience in user research and/or usability testing