Hi there!! We are looking for a Product Manager – Integrations who will be part of the Product Team. We at GraphCMS have innovative, passionate and committed people working together to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 40,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide, and is a strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery and Shure.
We are focused on product adoption with an enterprise offering, and most of our efforts on the user facing side are to empower developers to build their best with a modern stack. At GraphCMS you will be part of a vibrant community of GraphQL enthusiasts.
Purpose of your team and role
The Product Manager will be part of the Product team (currently 2 people) and report into the Head of product. We expect to grow this team significantly over the next 12 months.
What you will be working on
– Managing the integration of GraphCMS with strategic partner products, platforms and services that will enable our business to scale faster.
– Working on specific integrations such as with Search, Digital Asset Management, and eCommerce vendors, as well as do evaluation and due diligence of future integrations.
– Building up processes and standards including SLOs, SLAs, documentation and managing relationships for product specific requirements.
– Working closely with stakeholders throughout the company to get the right integrations implemented, and with the product team to fit integrations into the product strategy and roadmap.
What we expect from you
– 3+ years of Product Management experience, preferably working on integrations or in partner-centric organisations.
– Strong technical skills, and experience working with API integrations, webhooks, and/or UI extensions.
– A track record of building high quality products, that effectively service the needs of both customers and the business
– Comfortable engaging in detailed conversations about strategy and product design with both non-technical and technical audiences.
– Enjoy working with cross-functional teams, and collaborating with a diverse group of stakeholders, including partnerships, marketing, and developer relations.
Working at GraphCMS
– We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding and ready to support each other.
– Our “manager of one” work style enables a workplace that is run through trust and empowers people to perform their best.
– Our team members are super passionate about our product and self motivation is the driving factor for our teams’ success.
– We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are, and work together with individual responsibility and accountability. A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work life balance.
– We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
– We provide a competitive compensation package, latest IT equipment, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
– Intro call with People Manager.
– Mini case study or assignment if applicable.
– Interview with Hiring Manager(s).
– Team-fit conversation.
*GraphCMS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enriches the productivity at our work space and also promotes innovation and creativity.*