Talenthouse are looking for senior and mid level Product Managers to help us continue to scale up the worlds largest Creator, Fan and Brands community.
Locations: Remote in Timezones between GMT-5 (US East Coast) to GMT+1 (Western Europe), or from Talenthouse London, Berlin or Milan offices.
Talenthouse is the ultimate co-creation platform. Our mission is to help the world’s best independent Creators work with Brands, and build and monetise their fan bases across our TalentHouse, Ello and Zooppa products.
With over 1M creators, 2.5M social followers, 4M members and a client list including major brands, media owners and agencies, this is a truly unique opportunity to join a pioneering global company at an exciting scale-up stage.
Driving our success is our culture. We work hard, relish challenges and treat each other with respect. We priortise outcomes over outputs and keep our talent bar high. We maximise the benefits of autonomy and independent working by keeping transparency, approachability, and cross-team collaboration at the core of our work. Our hybrid remote set-up is driven by regular well-being surveys. We also support your work-from-home needs with virtual and in person social events.
Our Website: www.talenthouse.com
What you will do:
– Define and own the product strategy for Creator and Fan acquisition which supports the overall business growth OKRs
– Lead the work with the marketing and product teams to define and deliver a road map to execute the product strategy across the TalentHouse and Ello platforms
– Produce user hypotheses and concise requirements (user stories) with detailed acceptance criteria and articulated business value
– Project lead the collaboration between sales, marketing, UX and developers
– Be the servant-leader for the tech team and advocate for Agile ways of working
You are suitable for the role if you can demonstrate most of the below skills:
– You prioritise outcomes over outputs and make trade-offs aligned with the businesses overall objectives
– You are comfortable working in a flat team structure, with colleagues distributed remotely across the world
– You can present, communicate and persuade with all levels from junior to CEO in a clear and concise way
– You prioritise delivering fast and measuring value
– You identify blockers, risks and issues early; proactively raising and resolving them
– You are comfortable with ambiguous problems and tackle them in a structured way
– You can articulate a deep understanding of your product’s problem space and align your team to solve them
– You are proficient in using qualitative and quantitative techniques to generate insights and hypothesis
– You can create and own roadmaps and OKRs for your team which are aligned to the company vision and OKRs
Must have Requirements:
3+ years of product management experience in a start-up, scale-up, consultancy, finance or modern product or tech company
You are based in a location of GMT-5 to GMT+1
– Competitive salary
– Future participation in an employee share option scheme being established early 2021
3 Stage Interview Process:
Stage 1: Initial chat with Head of talent
Stage 2: Interview with Product Managers and Head of Engineering
Stage 3: Interview with CTO and CPO