To help businesses save time and money, and unleash their human potential. Our vision is to power and empower millions of businesses with our software.
About Jibble Group
We’re a scale-up in the Workforce Management space that has fully embraced remote work since 2017. Headquartered in London, UK, we have close to 100 staff in 19 different countries.
We launched PayrollPanda.my and Jibble.io in 2016 and 2017 respectively. PayrollPanda has become Malaysia’s leading cloud payroll software, and Jibble an award-winning time clock solution, targeting the fastest-growing region in the world – South-East Asia.
We are one of the fastest growing HR SaaS businesses in South-East Asia, with 4,500+ paying customers across 50+ different markets.
About The Role
We are looking for a Director of Product (Product Owner) who will be responsible for establishing the product strategy and roadmap of the Jibble product with the purpose of establishing exponential growth as we focus on growing from thousands of customers to hundreds of thousands of customers in the coming years.
You will develop a strong team of product managers and designers at Jibble besides partnering cross-functionally with designers, developers and other team members to tackle complex challenges and craft intuitive experiences and new functionalities.
You will also champion a culture of collaboration, constructive feedback, execution and excellence to build the best products to empower our customers to be able to focus on what really matters to them.
This role reports directly to the CEO. If you have at least 6 years of product management experience in a SaaS or tech company and excel at the intersection of customer success, marketing and tech, read on.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Using usability studies, market research and analytical tools such as Mixpanel to identify product improvements that contribute to exponential growth
– Identifying and reporting on product/market risks, feature evaluations and strategy decisions which includes identifying product gaps and new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
– Managing product managers of their respective platforms to lead their own work streams (teams/squads/domains), including training and coaching product managers and designers
– Defining quantitative metrics for product team success.
– Leading, managing and executing the product life cycle (ideation, development, launch, analysis) for the Jibble product with assistance from other product managers
– Engaging in customer interviews and support on a regular basis
– Design and execute the collaboration process between sales, product, tech, marketing and customer success
– Reporting to senior management/stakeholders on a weekly and monthly basis in terms of initiatives, progress and objectives
Requirements for this role:
– 6+ years’ experience in SaaS Product Management or roles related to building a product
– Experience leading, growing and coaching teams, understand the basics of servant leadership and know what it takes to empower teams
– Data driven, highly analytical with attention to detail
– Able to communicate with, negotiate and persuade people across different departments and functions
– Written and oral fluency in English
– Experience in SaaS software is an added bonus
– Located within UTC – UTC+8 time zones
Benefits & Perks
– Annual equity scheme
– Fully remote work environment
– Flexible working hours
– Personal development budget
– Annual device reimbursement budget