Product Management Director – Global Marketing
CBRE is the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm serving owner, investor and occupier clients. The Commercial Real Estate Industry is rapidly evolving. This creates incredible opportunities to drive digital enablement, explore and scale up innovation and develop digitally enabled products to respond to threats and capture opportunities emerging from that transformation.
Primarily responsible for growing and managing a team of Product Managers who delivering digital products in a fast-paced dynamic environment with an entrepreneurial mindset.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Management Director to lead our digital marketing platform assets that shape the foundation of customer experiences, intelligence and personalization. We want a leader with a passion to innovate, an entrepreneur who likes working backwards from customer needs and tackling complex ambiguous problems. This is a mission-critical role with substantial scope, complexity, executive visibility, and has a large opportunity for impact. This role works with the Global Chief Marketing Officer and Head of Digital Marketing and their team to set strategy and manage digital and technology products across the globe. This role is responsible for growing and managing a team of Product Managers who deliver digital marketing products in a fast-paced dynamic environment with an entrepreneurial mindset.
You will drive technology strategy, execution and management of our Global Marketing Websites, analytics, segmentation, personalization and CDP efforts to help CBRE rapidly evolve our digital customer experiences – being equally comfortable leading product delivery through both internal and external teams. In this role, you will ensure that our technology works together seamlessly leveraging data to realize customer experiences and efficient operations; our money is spent wisely and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
If you are passionate about creating a seamless customer journey and skilled in the marketing technology and processes required to bring that vision to life this is the role for you!
• Manage a strategic portfolio of digital marketing platforms that enable digital customer journeys in marketing operations, digital marketing and business to business commerce ecosystems.
• Make complex marketing technology initiatives real, end-to-end, with a cross-organization virtual team; being highly collaborative and confident in driving from conception to global execution to support a global strategy
• Build capability roadmaps and constantly explore what is possible with evolving digital tools as a thought leader with the marketing community.
• Develop the standard ways of operating and building within the tech platform in a way that is robust, secure, efficient, accessible, sustainable, scalable
• Document business scenarios, customer journeys and expected outcomes – mapped to requisite capabilities from technology vendor/solutions.
• Partner with various stakeholders to define, test, validate, and implement new features and ideas that delight the customer experience efficiently.
• Serve as an internal champion for marketing technology initiatives. Help marketers and digital product managers adopt best practices and available customer insights.
• Establish and maintain successful relationships with a complex set of cross-functional stakeholders across marketing segments peers and leadership.
• 5+ years of experience in marketing operations, digital marketing or management of marketing technology (e.g. marketing automation, data platforms, segmentation)
• Previous experience with relevant Digital Marketing Technology such as Content Management, Email Marketing, Web Analytics, Marketing Automation and/or Customer Data Platforms (CDP)
• Proven experience managing marketing technology systems with a track record of delivering tangible business outcomes
• Capable of analyzing complex data sets and delivering actionable business recommendations
• First-hand knowledge and background leveraging third party best in class tools across the marketing technology ecosystem
• Ability to run and support a strong prioritization process that creates clarity for stakeholders on what will happen, and what will not happen
• Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to articulate and evangelize a strategy at every level of the organization