THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
- Co-Create a vision for your product and break it down to an aligned quarterly roadmap your team commits to
- Define what targets your product needs to achieve and quantify – drive the performance on those indicators
- Prioritize and stage work to reach our targets while balancing objectives in a well-structured backlog
- Make fast and (almost) complete translations from a business concept to a user flow, technical concept, first data structure, rough API and Product design
- Formulate sharp and clear task by discipline to delegate to your highly skilled co-workers
You define what brings most immediate and long-term value to our clients. You will directly work together with one of our founders to shape our product vision and create the roadmap for your product in Commerce, Messaging, or CRM. You own the roadmap for your team and need to make sure you deliver against targets and KPIs together with a team of engineers, product designers and QA.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND VALUES
- Technical understanding, basic understanding of architectural and infrastructure, be able to read and challenge an API structure
- Understanding a broad context of many-fold features in commerce, CRM, messaging, and related domains and how they match the business priorities from our clients
- Entrepreneurial spirit, being able to drive innovation in hypothesis-driven way, making sure the product develops into the right direction given current facts and data
- Sensitivity to manage the balance between hitting the product roadmap and ensuring team health
Our vision: Becoming the global leader of Conversational Commerce (cCom)
We at Charles believe “traffic” will exponentially move from the streets and the browser into chat apps. In a world where cCom is the 3rd big pillar of commerce, gluing together all channels unlocks the full potential of personalization between companies and consumers.
With our B2B SaaS software Charles empowers companies to master this opportunity by seamlessly bringing their business into chat. Founded by Kapten & Son Co-Founder Artjem Weissbeck and ex-McKinsey E-Commerce lead Andreas Tussing, we’re facing an exponentially growing number of clients and are backed by prestigeous investors Accel and HV Capital. Now it is time for you to join us on our journey and pioneer Conversational Commerce together!
At Charles we know teams perform and innovate best when they are diverse. We are committed to create an inclusive and belonging environment where our employees can bring the best and only version of themselves. We embrace and fearlessly welcome meaningful work and innovation no matter of age, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability, status, neurodiversity and else. With our growth, we want to commit to reflect these values and strive to create a workplace where everyone feels heard and values.