WHAT WE DO
Making the transition to a sustainable world will be the defining challenge of the next decade, requiring a paradigm shift across every industry.
Our mission is to leverage the scale of AI to help companies navigate their sustainability strategy and accelerate the transition to a sustainable world.
Our first product will help sustainability teams find, understand, and take informed action on the complex environmental and climate regulations emerging across Europe. By collecting and organising the unstructured regulatory and standards data emerging across Europe’s mosaic of languages and jurisdictions, we are building the world’s first automatically updating, machine-readable regulations database for sustainability. The tool will use this vast array of primary and secondary source data alongside natural language processing (NLP) to power our analytics engine, helping businesses of all sizes get on top of the rapidly emerging regulatory compliance requirements in this space, as well as finding the increasing number of green incentives available to them.
Based out of the Berlin AI Campus and financially backed by Merantix AG, we have access to a network of more than 90 engineers, scientists, and entrepreneurs from leading companies and universities. You will be joining an experienced founding team with backgrounds in data science and machine learning as well as previous venture experience in the LegalTech and NLP space.
Joining as our Senior Product designer…
- You turn conceptual ideas into realistic product designs that address strategic and tactical goals.
- You define and implement user research methods and testing methodologies as part of a Design Thinking process and problem definition.
- You understand our customers and their needs through market analysis, customer research, usage analytics, and feedback.
- You bring your knowledge about personas, user journeys and flows, usability, best practises and easy navigation to create a great UX.
- You coordinate the development of our platform’s UI.
- You work very closely with the Frontend developer and Product team to ensure the UI is beautiful, intuitive and really solves the users’ needs.
- You work closely with the whole Product and Tech team to ensure UX design requirements are clearly understood, communicated, and form part of the product development decision-making process.
- You have a passion for UX design and strive for best practices.
- Ultimately, you use your skills to help accelerate our mission impact and make a real difference.
You’ll play a critical role in defining and driving the UX design of our product so if you think you’d be great at this job even if you don’t hit all these requirements, please still apply!
- 3+ years experience as a UX/UI designer for SaaS products and web applications.
- Proven experience designing beautiful user interfaces and product features.
- Proven experience with UX/UI design tools (e.g. Figma, Zeplin, Invision).
- Being capable of following all phases of the validation process: research, conceptual design, prototyping and usability testing.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and working in Sprints.
- You are curious, pragmatic and can bring a new perspective to our team.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- Located in or willing to relocate to Berlin, Germany.
- Experience with web design.
- Experience working with high volume, unstructured text data.
- An interest in AI, machine learning, sustainability and Natural Language Processing.
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in our mission – and we’d love for you to help us accelerate the transition to a sustainable world!
We invest in your future – learning & development programs will help you on your career path
We believe in trust and ownership – flexible working hours, flat hierarchies as well as regular feedback are part of it
We live our values – a dynamic, diverse and very motivated team which support and mentor each other
We promote our culture – regular team events and intensive exchange with all Merantix companies
We have a cool HQ – Newly renovated office at the AI Campus in the heart of Berlin, complete with fresh fruit, friday beers, and an amazing ecosystem of other startups, engineers and data scientists