What You Will Need:
- 10+ years relevant industry experience; including at least 5 to 6 years in Product Management with at least 1-2 years of experience leading a team of Product Managers.
- You understand technology, but love customer-first & business-first thinking.
- You have strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills.
- You are curious about metrics, execution processes, macro trends.
- Excellent communication skills
- Unparalleled bias for action with an ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do:
- You will define the product vision, product strategy and product roadmap for multiple business functions within Cashfree.
- You will lead of team of product managers, mentoring them and building great products.
- You will be the primary custodian for the end-user experience of all the digital products.
- Managing the product backlog and prioritizing product stories in engineering sprints.
- Define and own the business metrics. Work with stakeholders and prioritize problems.
- You will work very closely with cross-functional stakeholders, including and not limited to operations team, software developers, embedded engineers, data scientists, service designers and business analysts.
- You will – at any point in time – be juggling on multiple projects within the workstream at different stages of product development.