### Product Owner (m/f/d) – Network Planning
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven Product Owner (m/f/d) to join our Team in the Network Planning Domain.
If you’re interested in driving forward the vision of a product that helps automate and scale our network planning in an agile development environment, read on:
### Your Tasks — Paint the world green
– You collaborate with your team and stakeholders to build a product vision, goals and a strategy to achieve it
– You start by identifying user problems worth solving for satisfaction of your internal users and achieving business objectives
– You use metrics & KPIs to measure your product’s impact on the users and their work
– You own, prioritize and refine the product backlog, in line with the strategic vision and business priorities
– You create and maintain a good understanding of emerging technologies and align the roadmap with the product backlog and vice versa
– You build a bridge between the product team and the users, without being a proxy
– You support your business counterparts in introducing new products and features within the network planning business department
### Your Profile — Ready to hop on board
– Profound experience in a product role with a focus on network planning is a huge plus
– Good understanding of the agile principles and how to use them on a daily basis
– Knowledge of travel industry trends is a plus
– Passion for digital products, services and for problem-solving
– Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
– Team player, full of empathy and intuition, properties you self-evidently call your own
– Ability to understand and communicate the WHY behind the product
– Ability to leverage product analytics to spot and evaluate product opportunities
– Eager to work in a multicultural and agile environment
– Understand both technical and business implications
– Fluent in English
### Our Perks — More than just a job
– Have an impact. With innovation and smart technology, we are changing the way people travel, and you too can have an impact on this ride.
– Trust-based working. We don’t punch the clock — organize your own schedule. We trust in what you do!
– Push boundaries. Everyone is equally important and works together on uncharted challenges alongside inspiring colleagues from all over the world.
– Fun at work and beyond. Discover the world with your free FlixBus rides and join our regular team events — there’s always something to celebrate!
– Feel at home. We provide you with a laptop, comfortable working space, free drinks, a casual dress code, diverse employee discounts and more.
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and apply now. We’re excited to hear from you!