Junior Product Owner
What will you experience in this opportunity?
- Take responsibility for the full product life cycle of key feature areas of our solution across web, mobile and backend services.
- Tasked with delivering tangible business value in line with the Product Vision, Strategy and Roadmap defined by the VP of Product.
- Working with high profile international brands.
- Being part of an excellent and talented team enabling you to reach your ambitions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 1+ years’ experience as a Product Owner in a comparable space
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to function as a self-starter.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies
- Proactively and effectively acquiring product knowledge
- Experience of using JIRA and Confluence.
- Feels comfortable creating wireframes and flow charts.
- Successfully capturing, utilising, and sharing customer insight
- Anticipate problems and provide a decisive response to significant delivery challenges.
- Contribute to creating a collaborative way of working across teams.
- Promote knowledge sharing to support the success of the organisation.
- Clarifying business priorities, roles and responsibilities and securing individual and team ownership
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Nice to have skills:
- B2B/B2C experience in tech-retail industry is massive plus
- Experience with video and audio devices and software is a plus
- Fluency in English
- Managing the roadmap for key areas of the service.
- Turning high level feature requests into a logical and actionable product with clearly written user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Driving the product development process by working closely with software engineering, designers, and quality assurance personnel, ensuring product enhancements are delivered on time and as specified.
- Providing detailed reporting on the success of product enhancements through continuous measurement and understandable metrics and key performance indicators.
- Consistently guiding the product engineering team with a mission of shared commitment to the product vision, leading by example and setting a high bar for deliverables and documentation.
- Planning sprints, grooming the back log, organising sprint demos, and attending daily stand-ups & retros.
- Tracking and assessing product developments in relevant / competitive landscape
- Meeting with Customers to capture product feedback and explorer new business opportunities.
- Actively communicating product updates internal including, creation of documentation, running product training sessions, creation of product demos and release notes.
- Pro-actively collating feedback from internal stakeholders during the product discovery and delivery phase to ensure seamless feature launches that are fit for purpose and issue free.
Go Instore is a world leading SAAS platform that provides video selling services to the biggest names in retail globally.
Our culture is critical to us, and even more so as we grow. There are 4 key elements that we live daily, namely: “Supportive”, “Connected”, “Impact”, all underpinned by “Trust”. The right candidate will enjoy working in this type of environment which is devoid of bureaucracy, politics, and silos.
Flexible hours and remote work
Flexible holiday policy
Enhanced pension contribution at 5%
Private Health Insurance
Wellbeing platform Spill
Learning & development
1 Extra days holiday for each full year worked