SightCall is the leading global cloud platform transforming industries with live video. In a connected mobile-first world, businesses leveraging SightCall have the ability to see what their customers see and guide them remotely in real-time. Our solution provides a complete set of API’s, SDK’s, and out-of-the-box apps that enhance enterprise processes for organizations such as Allianz, Koenig & Bauer, Kraft Heinz, GE Healthcare and Bosch. As a global business, SightCall’s offices span across Paris (Main), San Francisco (HQ), Frankfurt, London, New York, and Singapore. Although we’re a growing company, we continue to cherish the start-up culture with a hands-on approach ensuring our customers come first!
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with coordinating teams to create and implement a decisive product plan and strategy from product development to launch.
- Perform various product management duties, including facilitating an efficient product development process.
- Partner with the marketing, engineering and design teams to bring the product vision to life with prototypes and mocks.
- Ensure that various stages of product development are completed on time by leading and organizing updates from cross-functional teams.
- Collect, analyze and report on data and make adjustments to development plans as needed to facilitate successful product rollouts.
- Represent the voice of the customer throughout the development process by learning from face-to-face conversations with customers.
- Ensure that high standards of reliability, quality, usability, and measurement are adhered to throughout each phase of product development.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of five years’ product management experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Passion for conceiving, creating, and designing useful, innovative products
- Experience identifying various business problems or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions