At LoveCrafts we’re building online communities for crafters: homes for makers where they can find their latest inspiration, learn new techniques, easily source all their supplies and share their creations with like-minded makers around the world.
Since launching in 2012, we’ve grown incredibly quickly. Our membership in the prestigious Future Fifty and 20th place on the FT’s list of fastest growing European companies is thanks to the hard work of our team of smart, kind makers based in London, Kyiv and in the USA. We’ve been fuelled by investment from Europe’s leading venture capital firms; Balderton Capital (LoveFilm, The Hut) funded our Series A round, followed by Highland Europe (Photobox, WeTransfer) and most recently Scottish Equity Partners (SkyScanner, Matches Fashion).
We’re playing with the very best in web, mobile, social, commerce and media technology as we create the perfect digital business for all things craft related. Our team is filled with ambitious, curious, entrepreneurial and occasionally kooky makers. We hire and nurture inquisitive, creative minds looking to flourish in a supportive and collaborative environment.
The Opportunity & Profile we’re looking for:
Our technology is at the heart of what makes us unique. Our commitment to creating new and innovative ways to connect communities and drive e-commerce means we are looking to hire an Agile Delivery Manager to help improve the productivity of our cross-functional teams and deliver great value for our company.
You’ll need to be an experienced PM who can demonstrate delivery of software development projects. You will need to be results oriented with a coaching mindset, be a fast learner, and able to pick up new tools and technologies quickly.
- Experience managing the delivery of agile software development projects
- Experience managing a portfolio of projects
- Experience with Scrum and Kanban approaches
- Experience running project workshops
- Experience coaching teams on agile best practices
- Experience with web and mobile app projects
- A student of lean theory and practice
- Ability to identify ways to improve the productivity of teams through continuous improvement
- Metrics and dashboard driven
- Ability to motivate teams towards productivity
- Highly communicative
- Experience with project management tools
- Willingness to chip in wherever needed to keep things moving
Ideal candidates will have one or more of the following:
- Technical background
- Experience with Ecommerce or Social applications: ideally with Magento
- Minimum 5 years previous relevant experience – tenure at a respected internet company is ideal
What we’re offering:
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Share Options
- Smart colleagues and supportive team
- Working environment that values technical excellence
- Freedom to make your own decisions and to get stuff done
- Opportunity to build a world-class, innovative social commerce platform
If this sounds like the role for you, do get in touch. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.